No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan gets bailed out on the INT then turns the ball over on a punt return. What the actual fuck are you doing
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ok, not a bad half.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Looks like Wolvy is gonna flame out in the semis again.

Comment

• Never bet against Saban

Comment

• Well, I guess I underestimated Wolvy's fortitude.

Comment

• Congratulations, Wolverines. You stopped the Crimson Tide.

Comment

• Way to go Blue
                Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Wow checked to see final score and was happily shocked
                  highlights here I come

Comment

• Michigan was the better team but they kept screwing themselves over. I’ve never seen a worse special teams effort than that on an undefeated team.

Bama came to play in the 3rd and Michigan didn’t but they won. I’ll tell you one damn thing, I’m glad we played Alabama than Georgia.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Michigan should have ran away with it but the 3rd quarter was complete shit play calling. Leave fucking Orji on the sideline until you get to your side of the field
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Looked bad until the end. The kids came thru.
                        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• I'm not a betting man, but I don't think I'd ever bet against Blake Corum with a game on the line. Some of his runs (and both of his runs in OT) were sheer willpower. He was not going to lose that game if the Wolverines gave him the ball.
                          Last edited by chemiclord; January 1, 2024, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• The special teams scared the hell out of me. How did they attempt to field those kicks?

Comment

• Totally impressed by the coaching and execution of this team on both sides of the ball. The OL, which was a major concern in pass blocking, and it was excellent against a talented front after struggling in that category against other talented fronts for Penn State and Iowa. On the other side, the discipline of the DL and LBs in their rush lanes was outstanding, and great support from the DBs as well. Alabama hit some run plays after making adjustments in the 2nd half, but that was to be expected. If not for the ST gaffes, they might win this game by double digits.

The final play sort of epitomized the whole of the game, when 240ish pound Josiah Stewart drives 360lb likely first round pick JC Latham 2 yards into the backfield and dumps him on his ass.

Comment

• The special team shit needs to get fixed. Michigan is too close.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X