• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Buckeyes
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

My wife left me upstairs with the big TV to watch Oregon Washington while she watches a chick flick on the smaller TV downstairs.
        Nice man!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Several of my high school teammates went on to play at Purdue, in 1984 Purdue beat UofM, OSU, and ND as I'm being reminded by Facebook posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Nice man!
            I'm just glad I switched to the OSU game.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Purdue is tough at home man.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• As the Buckeyes can now attest.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The Michigan game last year where they basically murdered Wilton Speight was a terror of a game.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

You were saying?
                    Focus Brother, focus.

Purdue is my new (next) favorite team.

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Catching up on the last few pages of posts. My inner thoughts were like this:

"Two guys are better $500 on the game?"

"Wings Fan is being a weenie and backing out."

"Wings Fan is at least stepping up and honoring the bet...wait, he's now betting $1,000?"

"Is this really happening?"

"It IS happening! I'm looking forward to seeing the posts that came during and after the game."

"Oh, now jadaam is being a weenie and backing out? Nah, he's just joking."

"Nope. He's serious."

Almost more entertaining than the game.

Comment

• Anyway, great game yesterday. I feel bad for Felton Davis, though. Michigan's been w/o their best WR for almost 2 seasons now, so I have a little bit of empathy for spartie too.

Also, the people that wanted some bad blood during game week got their share on gameday and afterwards. Dantoni must be extra sour today and he looked like a dumbass for saying he wasn't around while his team was doing their Red Rover walk down the field and the video shows him right as Harbaugh said he was.

Flukey plays and such may come around again but I think the momentum has swayed pretty favorably back to A2. By and large, spartie has out-toughed Michigan over the last decade. It started to even out since Harbaugh returned but yesterday was the first game where it was clear that the Wolverines were the ones imposing their will. The O-line is improving and JBB is the only starter on the line that doesn't have another year of eligibility left. The D will lose Winovich and Gary but they'll return Uche, Solomon, Metellus, Ross, and (hopefully) Devin Bush, among others. QB is as deep as it's been since maybe Henson/Navarre. Beating tosu is still the big hurdle to clear but I'm feeling pretty good about who's going to host Paul Bunyan the next couple of years.

Comment

• I thought he was joking, most know I bet hundreds of dollars every year with a certain Michigan poster. Dano has received I think $500 from me for the squares, I was giving him his out. Then he called me out, bad decision. Just like getting in the ring with Mike Tyson he shit his pants before it even started. Sucks for him LOL!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X