Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I look at it this way, he might not pan out but the fact they are paying is a good sign. For far too long they skimped on coaches salaries. I get the feeling Dantonio was pushed out because he didn't want to get rid of any assistants, I'm not sure the timing was all on him. While the timing was bad, it's not a guarantee if he announced in December that the process would turn out any better. You only have to look at the Rich Rodriguez saga. Lloyd gave them plenty of time and they ended up with him but he was not on their list.

Comment

• Talk to me when you win a big ten title Chad. Do you remember the last time you won one? They have like a championship game to decide it.

Comment

• Enjoy your 3 won season for both the Lions and the Lansing Community College Spartans next season.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You've been talking non-stop since Mike Barwis. Stay the course!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Let us have our day in the sun Chad! Don't be a turd in the punch bowl. The Spartans got the guy who recruited Troy Smith which is the line of demarcation to your program's downfall, there has to be something to that.
                  Last edited by froot loops; February 13, 2020, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• What's with the Chad crap?
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Come on Froot, you know Yost and Harmon won a bunch of games back in the day. What has happened lately doesn't really matter. Sheesh.

Comment

• Don't forget Fitz Chrysler!

Comment

• Do they still count their spring game as a win in their all-time winningest program list? Anyone who is 26-0-1 versus Case Institute of Technology has my respect, and don't forget that great game against Ann Arbor High School. Those Pioneers were a tough out.
                          Forever One!

Comment

• The key part about all of the tradition is using the moniker ohio instead of Ohio State because some dude did it 50 years. It is a laugh riot! He is right that order is restored because they have a paid a princely sum to do Bo Schembechler cosplay. He drinks a lot of milk and he wears khakis! Jake from State Farm approves.

Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X