No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not complaining as Michigan are the ones normally getting screwed. Last season with Hutch's TD getting called back against little bro, the 4th down stop against Ohio several years ago etc. We've have some shitty ones too
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• OH

YEAH

Comment

• I thought this very scenario was possible. And this was effectively without Corum too.

Congratulations to the Wolverines. Just don't sleepwalk through the title game.

Comment

• This looked like child abuse in the second half.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ryan Day is going to take some major heat. He was the anti MCDC. Stroud is a fantastic QB, some of those 4th down calls to punt or kick the FG were terrible

Vice versa Harbaugh and that 4th and inches was a complete balls call
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Stroud on that first interception looked terrible. Under pressure he made a terrible panic throw.

That is the type of thing in a big game that can really hurt draft stock.

Comment

• Yeah, I was not impressed with Stroud today at all. He seemed to have no idea how to handle two deep safeties.

Comment

• That second half was nothing like the first half. Holy crap.

I thought Harbaugh’s decision to kick the FG late was a mistake but it worked out.

Edwards was amazing with those late runs. JJ hit some big passes. Wasn’t sure he could do it.

Comment

• This is so impressive, even moreso than last year. Ohio changed a bunch of shit from on defense, wanted to get more physical and were primed to return the favor to what happened to them last year in AA. And this M team just shut all that shit down in the 2nd half.

Ohio fans chanting “We want Urban” during the Fox post game show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                      This is so impressive, even moreso than last year. Ohio changed a bunch of shit from on defense, wanted to get more physical and were primed to return the favor to what happened to them last year in AA. And this M team just shut all that shit down in the 2nd half.

Ohio fans chanting “We want Urban” during the Fox post game show.
                      OSU might have tried to revamp their defense, but watching them off and on through this season I could tell they weren't very good, especially against the run. Once the Wolverines started wearing them down, the holes started opening, and Edwards was able to make them pay.

Comment

• They backed them off with the big passing plays. Ohio dared McCarthy to beat them early and he did.

That OSU defense in the first half looked like a Don Brown defense - selling out at the LOS and leaving their secondary on islands.

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

OSU might have tried to revamp their defense, but watching them off and on through this season I could tell they weren't very good, especially against the run. Once the Wolverines started wearing them down, the holes started opening, and Edwards was able to make them pay.
                            Agreed. They have some nice players on D but their defense isn't good. That one safety (#12) kept getting torched with bad angles.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                              Stroud on that first interception looked terrible. Under pressure he made a terrible panic throw.

That is the type of thing in a big game that can really hurt draft stock.
                              Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Yeah, I was not impressed with Stroud today at all. He seemed to have no idea how to handle two deep safeties.

I think you guys are crazy. JJ was hitting wide open WR's as Ohio's defense just couldn't grasp some of the movements they were pulling. On the flip side Michigans CBs are some of the best in football and they were draped all over the Ohio WR's. You couldn't get better coverage and Stroud was still hitting guys in stride where only his player could catch the ball. Stroud is damned impressive.

The TO's at the end of the game was him just trying to make shit happen. Day should be ashamed of himself for kicking that FG at the 7 min mark. That was f'ing putrid as they needed the crowd back in it
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sometimes people standing on 3rd base think they hit a triple..... but they didn't
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X