No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Stadium was one of the few press boxes that didn't feel like a sardine can, from my memory.

I can only hope it remained that way after the renovations.

Comment

• That’s pretty cool. I’d love to experience that.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Aaaand….exhale

Comment

• Man, Wolvy fans better hope 1) that Corum is okay and 2) Michigan has kept a lot of their playbook secret all year. Because Michigan did not look particularly inspired for this game.

Comment

• Feels like a loss. Illinois won the line of scrimmage. What will OSU do.

Comment

• We’re going to hammered.

Comment

• A lot of key guys out today but still woefully inadequate performance. McCarthy and the passing game just not good. Ohio going to stack 8 in the box and come after the QB. No reason to fear this passing game.

Comment

• It's looking like a LOT of contenders have got caught looking ahead.

TCU barely squeaked by Baylor. Maryland is actually leading the Buckeyes as we approach halftime. Georgia has a dominating 9-0 lead over Kentucky at the half. Might just be one of those weeks for everybody at the top of the polls.

Comment

• Illinois came to friggin play today. Their defense was fantastic. I’d just like to forget this one.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Man, Wolvy fans better hope 1) that Corum is okay and 2) Michigan has kept a lot of their playbook secret all year. Because Michigan did not look particularly inspired for this game.
                      I have a feeling Corum will play next week but I’m more worried about Edwards and Schoonmaker. They’ll need both for Ohio

I don’t think there’s anything left in the playbook. JJ needs to be better.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Meanwhile, I am watching that OSU defense and... woof. It is not good. It let Northwestern run all over them in a game that they had to know running the football was the only way anyone was going to score, and now it's letting Taulia pick his receiver all game.

Anything could happen next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          Meanwhile, I am watching that OSU defense and... woof. It is not good. It let Northwestern run all over them in a game that they had to know running the football was the only way anyone was going to score, and now it's letting Taulia pick his receiver all game.

Anything could happen next week.
                          YEP! Neither team has been particularly impressive the last few weeks.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• As much as it pains me to say, Illinois was screwed in this one. That 4th down run route was totally offensive pass interference and the 15 yard penalty really gave us the win.

Illinois deserved to win that one. NCAA wanted Ohio and Michigan to be undefeated. It’s good for business
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• All the top teams had their hands full with Tennessee getting their ass kicked.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yeah, they could have thrown the flag on the 4th down play. That’s also a play they swallow the whistle on, especially late in games. Not saying it’s right but not surprising.

The PI on Bell was legit, Witherspoon was grabbing his left arm. Witherspoon actually got a way with a lot of physical stuff all game, so I was actually a bit surprised they called that.

Comment

Working...
                                X