No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan loses center David Molk to foot surgery. Ouch.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Ron English is _____________:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
        And Henne looked great in Carr's last game. Michigan opened the playbook and played to the level of Florida. Maybe he went for it because it was his last game. Only Lloyd knows. But what I know is that is one of only two games in his tenure that I recall when he left his conservative clothes at the stadium door. The Rose Bowl loss to Texas was the other. A great game even though Michigan lost.
        Henne was injured all freaking year. He had time for his shoulder to get healthy before the bowl game with Florida. That was the difference.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Chad is close to being the starter in Miami
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• And Manningham's started looking like the Manningham everyone saw in college. How that guy ran a 4.7-4.8 at the combine is beyond me.

Comment

• Will we ever seen Henne face off against Hoyer in the NFL I wonder... two guys I thought had no chance at the NFL.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Ron English is _____________:

Guess who?

Comment

• Carr did have quite the sour face
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                    And Manningham's started looking like the Manningham everyone saw in college. How that guy ran a 4.7-4.8 at the combine is beyond me.
                    4.59 at the combine. That is still slow though. He ran a 4.43 at his pro-day.
                    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Henne was injured all freaking year. He had time for his shoulder to get healthy before the bowl game with Florida. That was the difference.
                      I love Henne. I am very much aware of his injury. I argue this at my Dolphins forum. His health was a significant boost against Florida but they opened the playbook and got aggressive on both sides of the ball. That was the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                        Chad is close to being the starter in Miami
                        Not as close as you think. He is hopefully the future but he had a horrible preseason. Looked completly out of his normal character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          So other than those games where Lloyd beat the SEC and played Texas to the wire, he couldn't compete with those conferences. Check.
                          Oregon 39 - M 7 (2007)
                          USC 32 - M 18 (2006)
                          Nebraska 32 M 28 (2005)
                          Oregon 31 M -27 (2003)

They also lost again to USC, crushed by Tennessee and lost to Washington. All since 2000.

Comment

• You can't blame Michigan for losing at Oregon. Remember they have 'The Crowned' field!

Comment

I love Henne. I am very much aware of his injury. I argue this at my Dolphins forum. His health was a significant boost against Florida but they opened the playbook and got aggressive on both sides of the ball. That was the difference.
                              Because they could. Previously he could barley lift his fucking arm.

You can't "open the playbook" if your QB can't throw the fucking ball.

**sigh**
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Oregon 39 - M 7 (2007)
                                USC 32 - M 18 (2006)
                                Nebraska 32 M 28 (2005)
                                Oregon 31 M -27 (2003)

They also lost again to USC, crushed by Tennessee and lost to Washington. All since 2000.
                                Lots of people lose to USC. They've been the dominant program in the decade. So sure, Lloyd wasn't USC. What a loser. They've also beat Florida (twice), Auburn and Alabama under Carr. They also beat Washington (or are you only listing the losses?)

Comment

Working...
                                X