U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Licking their wounds because it turns out Sparty isn't in any better shape than Wolvy.

I WILL say that Wolvy needs to get out their own way and stop committing so many turnovers. It hasn't particularly hurt them yet (they weren't beating Wisconsin this year regardless, and they haven't really played anyone who has been able to make them pay for it yet), but it probably will be the difference in the next two games coming up.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's a severe lack of talent and the players are clearly not coached up. It just pains me to see so many articles in the papers about this 4 star recruit and this 5 star recruit. None of these guys can play. They will get ran over by the better teams every time.

Comment

• I don't know what it is but Harbaugh doesn't look the same. In his first year he was a terror on the sideline. He looked like Bo out there and I'd have ran through a wall with and for him. He hasn't looked like he's had the same fire.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It looked like a route in Sandusky Showers but Michigan has found a rhythm against a good D on the road. The offense and the team needed this in a big way.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• What a terrible drop in the end zone by Ronnie Bell. That could have tied it up and might have cost us the game
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    It looked like a route in Sandusky Showers but Michigan has found a rhythm against a good D on the road. The offense and the team needed this in a big way.
                    I'm happy that Wisconsin lost today to Illinois.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Damn that was a good game.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Fukkin Stafford!
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• He didn't win at Georgia either lol

Comment

• Don Brown can go fuck himself, that's all...

Comment

• I think the offense deserves the hate not Don Brown
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Why even bother to get upset? It's a bad team full of bad players led by a bad coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X