• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• HA!!! that is great!!
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The face you get when Mom tells you no more video games

Comment

• A husband and wife were golfing when suddenly the wife asked, "Honey, if I died would you get married again?"
            The husband said, "No sweetie."
            The woman said, "I'm sure you would."
            So the man said, "Okay, I would"
            Then the woman asked, "Would you let her sleep in our bed?"
            And the man replied, "Ya, I guess so."
            Then the wife asked, "Would you let her use my golf clubs?"
            And the husband replied, "No, she's left handed."

Comment

• One night a man walks into a bar looking sad. The bartender asks the man what he wants. The man says “Oh just a beer”. The bartender asked the man “What's wrong, why are you so down today?”. The man said “My wife and i got into a fight, and she said she wouldn't talk to me for a month”. The bartender said “So what's wrong with that”? The man said “Well the month is up tonight”.

Comment

• A wife arrived home after a long shopping trip, and was horrified to find her husband in bed with a young, lovely thing. Just as she was about to storm out of the house, her husband stopped her with these words: "Before you leave, I want you to hear how this all came about. Driving home, I saw this young girl, looking poor and tired, I offered her a ride. She was hungry, so I brought her home and fed her some of the roast you had forgotten about in the refrigerator." Her shoes were worn out so I gave her a pair of your shoes you didn’t wear because they were out of style. She was cold so I gave her that new birthday sweater you never wore even once because the color didn’t suit you. Her slacks were worn out so I gave her a pair of yours that you don’t fit into anymore. Then as she was about to leave the house, she paused and asked, "Is there anything else that your wife doesn’t use anymore?" "And so, here we are!"

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• A guy stood over his tee shot for what seemed an eternity, looking up, looking down, measuring the distance, figuring the wind direction and speed... driving his partner nuts.
                      Finally his exasperated partner says, ''What the heck is taking so long? Hit the ball!''
                      The guy answers, ''My wife is up there watching me from the clubhouse. I want to make this a perfect shot.''
                      ''Give me a break! You don't stand a chance of hitting her from here.''

Comment

• A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer when all of a sudden he said aloud, "Lord grant me one wish". The sky clouded and a booming voice said, "Because you have tried to be faithful I will grant you one wish." The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want to."
                        The Lord answered, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time to think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and glorify me".
                        The man thought for a long time and finally said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know what they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing', and how I canmake a woman truly happy?"
                        After a few minutes God said, "How many lanes do you want on that bridge??"

Comment

• :D
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• A man is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm. His friend stops him and asks, "Hey Bob! Whatcha get the case of beer for?"
                            "I got it for my wife," answers Bob.
                            "Oh!" exclaimed his friend, "Good trade."

Comment

• Patient: Doctor, what I need is something to stir me up; something to put me in a fighting mood. Did you put something like that in this prescription?Doctor: No need for that. You will find that in your bill.

Comment

• Nice entropy!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X