• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Finish what ya started"

[youtube]gsqywc7fnqE[/youtube]
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Sitting here watching the hurricane coverage and seeing the person signing at the press conferences reminds me of the SNL bit with Garrett Morris

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESyTVnxxrPc"]saturday night live - franco - YouTube[/ame]
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVjSkIOOd6Q&feature=related"]Chevy Chase-For Hearing Impaired - YouTube[/ame]
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I forgot that SNL used to be good...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• It was good after that too. (This one is for Scottish Marko)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JTso2WIlW4"]all things scottish - YouTube[/ame]
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Have a look at the map!

Comment

• Me too. Stopped watching a few years back when it became "stale". IMO.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• yes i have seen that before. Chris Walken tries his best......, but hes shit.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• This morning on the radio they were discussing the creative names that people come up with for their Fantasy Football teams.

I could not stop laughing when I heard this one.........

That's my Dick Juron
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• haha, this might be funnier because I've had a few drinks.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Clever indeed
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I had a fantasy nascar team a few years back I named 4Skins.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            I had a fantasy nascar team a few years back I named 4Skins.

Did you have Dick Trickle?
                            "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• I'm not fond of Dick Trickle. :-)
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Over the years I have seen a zillion cleaver names. My favorite was Peter Gozinnia.

Also liked Harry Dickholder and Buster Cherry.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X