Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• WYTBW? you mean WCTBW?
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Russian artist nails his genitals to Moscow's Red Square in protest over 'police state'

Published November 11, 2013
        Associated Press

MOSCOW ? A Russian performance artist nailed his genitals to the ground outside Moscow's Red Square in protest over Russia's "police state" as the country marked national police day.

A video shows naked Pyotr Pavlensky sitting on Russia's most famous square just outside the Kremlin on Sunday afternoon after nailing himself to the ground. Police first took him to the hospital and then in their custody.

Interfax news agency said that a court dismissed charges of "petty hooliganism" and released him Monday.

Pavlensky, who has long been known for his self-mutilating stunts, told Dozhd television he wanted to warn that "we are on the threshold of becoming a police state."

In the summer of 2012, Pavlensky sewed his mouth closed to protest the imprisonment of three members of Pussy Riot band.

Comment

• Wow. first he sews him mouth shut over Pussy then nails his genitals to the ground over the cops?

This guy needs some serious help.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• And vicodin.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• LOL, Frank.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• If he was in the US, I would applaud his taking himself out of the gene pool.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I wonder if his buddy with three testicles was there....., Whoja Nikabolokov.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Officer sentenced for blowing off man's testicles with stun grenade

MADRID, Dec. 18 (UPI) -- A Spanish court ordered a Barcelona policeman who blew off a suspect's testicles with a stun grenade to spend one year in prison and pay the victim $231,000.
                    Spain's Supreme Court also ruled on Tuesday that the defendant, who was not named, should be suspended from his position.

The officer was part of a tactical unit that was ordered to arrest two alleged extortionists in 2008, TheLocal.es reported.

The squadron's command officer gave his men the arrest order as the suspects were entering the vehicle, and authorized the use of stun grenades.

When the suspects refused to get out of the vehicle, the defendant threw his stun grenade on the 25-year-old victim's lap.

The detonation caused the victim to lose most of his testicles, and he will now be infertile for life, TheLocal.es reported.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...#ixzz2ogjUIOLv

Comment

• It doesn't say if the half sack was guilty of extortion or not.

Comment

• Should have gotten out of the car....
                        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Yep!!!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• At that point, I would have tried to throw it back at them. Maybe lose some fingers but I would have kept my balls.

Comment

• Excessive force, I would say.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hell, a german shepherd would be as effective and it's reusable!

[ame]http://youtu.be/hn49mkpCMNE[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X