Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad and Single, Man Cuts Off Penis

That’s one way to handle the single life. A 26-year-old man in China, who reportedly worked long hours and figured he would never get a girlfriend, literally chopped off his own penis. Naturally, the man instantly regretted his decision and headed straight to the hospital—on a bicycleto receive immediate attention. The doctors, who were unsurprisingly shocked that The man did this voluntarily, told him to retrieve the severed penis that they could attempt to reattach the missing (shudder) piece. Unfortunately, the man had lost too much blood by the time he returned so it could not be saved. Let this be a lesson.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• is the lesson: put your penis in your pocket before riding your bike to the hospital ?

just thinking, he's gotta be on a bronze plan if he had to go home himself and get the wounded winkie
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        Sad and Single, Man Cuts Off Penis

That’s one way to handle the single life. A 26-year-old man in China, who reportedly worked long hours and figured he would never get a girlfriend, literally chopped off his own penis. Naturally, the man instantly regretted his decision and headed straight to the hospital—on a bicycleto receive immediate attention. The doctors, who were unsurprisingly shocked that The man did this voluntarily, told him to retrieve the severed penis that they could attempt to reattach the missing (shudder) piece. Unfortunately, the man had lost too much blood by the time he returned so it could not be saved. Let this be a lesson.
        Man, Apple is ruthless.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Bride-To-Be Stabs Fiance In Argument Over Wedding Colors

December 27, 2013

RICHLAND COUNTY, SC (WIS) - A man was stabbed Christmas Day after an argument with his fianc? over their wedding colors.
          Sgt. Curtis Wilson with the Richland County Sheriff's Department said deputies responded to a home in the 100 block of Twin Pond Road around 8:30 p.m. near Blythewood and found the man had been stabbed in the upper body.
          Richland County deputies were able to determine that a verbal altercation occurred between the couple over the wedding color scheme, Wilson said.
          Wilson said the man tried to leave the home and that's when 34-year-old Krysta James stabbed the victim.
          The victim was transported to Providence Hospital by witnesses at the scene and then transported Palmetto Health Richland where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries, Wilson said.
          James was arrested and charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature, Wilson said.
          She was released on $10,000 bond Friday.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• He'll change his mind now about the entire thing...... and......, he'll go with the colours she chose!!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• She wanted honolulu blue & silver and this dick wanted to add some black...He got what he deserved.
              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• Given that it happened in Wisconsin he probably wanted Packer colors but she was raised a Bears fan

Comment

• So, a green and yellow room then? Back to Emmetts verdict....., justified.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• hey, I used to live right down the road from them. Good ol' Carolina folk...I'm sure she blessed his heart as she stabbed him.
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• ^ spot on!
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Sick bastages...

Wal-Mart recalls donkey product in China after fox meat scandal
                          BY ADAM JOURDAN

(Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc, the world's largest retailer, has recalled donkey meat sold at some outlets in China after tests showed the product contained the DNA of other animals, the U.S. company said.

Wal-Mart will reimburse customers who bought the tainted "Five Spice" donkey meat and is helping local food and industry agencies in eastern Shandong province investigate its Chinese supplier, it said late on Wednesday in official posts on China's Twitter-like Weibo. The Shandong Food and Drug Administration earlier said the product contained fox meat.

The scandal could dent Wal-Mart's reputation for quality in China's $1 trillion food and grocery market where it plans to open 110 new stores in the next few years. China is the largest grocery market in the world and is set to grow to $1.5 trillion by 2016, according to the Institute of Grocery Distribution.

"This is another hit on Wal-Mart's brand, meaning wealthy shoppers will start to lose the trust they had before," said Shaun Rein, Shanghai-based managing director of China Market Research (CMR) Group. CMR estimates Wal-Mart's market share fell from 7.5 percent to 5.2 percent over the last three years.

Donkey meat is a popular snack in some areas of China, although it only accounts for a tiny fraction of overall meat consumption. In 2011 China slaughtered 2.4 million donkeys, according to country's livestock industry yearbook.

TRACK RECORD

Wal-Mart, French grocer Carrefour SA, McDonald's Corp and KFC-parent Yum Brands Inc among others, have come under fire before in China over food safety issues, a sensitive topic in a country riddled with scares from a fatal tainted milk scandal to recycled "gutter oil" used for cooking.

Wal-Mart said it had set up an investigation team to look into the incident, would strengthen food safety rules and take legal action against the product supplier. It added the person in charge at the supplier factory had already been detained.

"We are deeply sorry for this whole affair," said Wal-Mart's China president and CEO, Greg Foran. "It is a deep lesson (for us) that we need to continue to increase investment in supplier management."

The U.S. retailer has had a troubled past in China. In 2011, China fined Wal-Mart, along with Carrefour, a combined 9.5 million yuan ($1.57 million) for manipulating product prices. Wal-Mart was also fined that year in China for selling duck meat past its expiry date.

Food safety scandals can have a significant impact in China. Yum has struggled to recover sales in China more than a year after a chicken supplier to KFC in the country was found to have used excess levels of antibiotics. Analysts, though, said the impact of the current scare would be far more subdued.

Wal-Mart, which operates more than 400 facilities in China, competes with market leaders Sun Art Retail Group Ltd and China Resources Enterprise Ltd, which in August teamed up with British retailer Tesco Plc.

Consumers on popular microblogging site Sina Weibo were at a loss whether to criticize Wal-Mart or support it. Online sentiment can spread quickly in China where there is a high proportion of social media users.

"Isn't fox meat more expensive than donkey meat anyway?" asked one bemused user.

($1 = 6.0539 Chinese yuan)

(Additional reporting by SHANGHAI newsroom; Editing by Matt Driskill)
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "Isn't fox meat more expensive than donkey meat anyway?" asked one bemused user.
                            that answers that question

the Fox says "I am not a democrat"
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• And err......., "What did the fox say?"

Great. Now that song is in the head again.

Seriously though......, "Five spice Donkey meat"? Sounds like something out of a comedy sketch.

Comment

• Ah......, sorry. That's ^^^ what the fox said.

Comment

Working...
                                X