New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome RVA. ;-)
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Septem, translate this for me............................Catarinna49 disse estar interessada em voc?! (Essa op??o de flerte est? somente dispon?vel para mulheres)

Thanks.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome noobs
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome RVA
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• By the way new folks, the crotchety SOB in post 1623 is usually cantankerous and asocial. You caught him on a good day.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              Septem, translate this for me............................Catarinna49 disse estar interessada em voc?! (Essa op??o de flerte est? somente dispon?vel para mulheres)

Thanks.
              Sorry for the late translation DanO...away from home in the last 2 days, but here it goes:

"Catarina49 said she's interested in you (this option of flirting is only avaiable to women)" :-D

Comment

• Thanks Septem.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                  Thanks Septem.
                  Glad to help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
                    Sorry for the late translation DanO...away from home in the last 2 days, but here it goes:

"Catarina49 said she's interested in you (this option of flirting is only avaiable to women)" :-D
                    What. The. Fuck?
                    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Catarina49 is probably a Portugese fisherman who spends too much time alone at sea.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• My favorite.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I have been gone so long I feel like a noob-- hello everyone I am still kickin--just been real busy and allergies have stepped up like unreal.. er twice in the last two weeks.. got new drugs doing better..
                          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Nice to see ya, Bro!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• would that be a Stee-Noob or a Noob-Stee?

Comment

• Nice to see you, Dale!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X