No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8MYsii4DZY"]Grand Funk Railroad - I'm Your Captain/Closer To Home - YouTube[/ame]
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Welcome Capt. Blue.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, Cap'n!
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm so glad I found this place. Hopefully WSL will post here too.

Comment

• You're my boy Blue!

Welcome aboard, Captain.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
              Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm so glad I found this place. Hopefully WSL will post here too.
              Heh, heh.

With Debs hard work, we have been here for some time. Glad you decided to look.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                You're my boy Blue!

Welcome aboard, Captain.
                Lol, actually I'm a woman.

Comment

• WoooooooooHoooooooo. Another babe on our site.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Oops, my bad.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• As in WO....man
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlkoQ4bUE5k"]So I Married An Axe Murderer: The Woman Woman Poem (Good Quality) - YouTube[/ame]
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Since we're posting So I Married an Axe Murderer clips!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCrT96QJBfQ"]Mike Myers-Scottish Father - YouTube[/ame]
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome Adam Svenson!
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
                              Lol, actually I'm a woman.
                              To cut to the inevitable, how did you come by the user name?

Comment

• Whaaaaaasssssaaaaaa

Sup people. I followed Iron Lion over here to see the place he calls home. I own/run ramsondemand.com and he's been somewhat of a permanent fixture over there as of late.

Ima call it team envy.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, and I apologize in advance for the smackdown my Rams are gonna dish out in your crib. Or. I extend my sincerest well wishes for your future success *if* you happen to squeak one out against Schwartz's mentor.

Either way, lots of interesting sub-stories going on.
                                #1 v #2 overalls back on the field
                                Fisher v Schwartz
                                Megatron v Finnegan

I do predict a Rams win every week, but you wouldn't expect any less, would you? That said, it'll be a task and a half. The Rams have the youngest roster in the galaxy, and the Lions are returning roughly 90% of the same experienced personnel this year. Kinda lopsided, so I expect a bit of trickery and innovative playcalling to mask the inexperience we're bringing to Ford.

Good -- er, uh, luck? Hope both teams come out of this one 100% healthy.
                                For ... the ... WIN.

Comment

Working...
                                X