X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Someone explain "talk smack with" for me. I'm assuming it's not the British version of smack where everyone discusses drugs with other smack-heads?
      Sports smak talk examples:

My football team makes your team their bitch everytime they kick their arse!

Personal smak talk:

My &!@& is bigger than your &!@&.

Smak talk 101 complete

Now give it a go!
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ...................You Scots are a bunch of pussies. Men wearing skirts???? My sister could kick your ass....................................Smack talk.

GO LIONS "11" !
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The other thing about smack talk is that it is often done in a more playful manner than true insults.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• ...that doesn't rule out true insults however.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• piss off, Drew !
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• piss off, Drew !
                That's not a proper insult.
                Piss off Drew you oozing syphilitic excuse for a knuckle dragging internet poster.

Now THAT is an insult.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Knuckle dragging??!!! That hurt.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• What up Lions fans.

Saints fan here. Been lurkin for a min so I figured I'd register and join the convo in this boring lockout :-D

Looking forward to watching your team this season. You guys have done a great job in rebuilding this team and changing the culture.

I HAVE A MAN CRUSH ON SUH!!!

We had a thread over on saintsreport.com asking "If you can have 1 players from any NFL team who would it be?" I immediately said SUH!!!

Man, if Stafford stays healthy and upright this season you guys will be dangerous. Then you guys added more pieces with Fairley, Leshoure and Titus Young?? Damn!!

I fully believe you guys will win 10 games next season. Every year a team makes a big jump and this year it will be you and the Texans.

Comment

• Welcome, and we hope the Lions will win 10 as well. Huge part of that depends on Stafford's health and that the D line can make up for the current deficiencies at DB(pre FA of course).

Props to the Saints for becoming a consistant playoff teams.
                      "Well, that wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful,'' Lions coach Jim Schwartz said.
                      After Lions 7-3 win over GB

Comment

• Originally posted by bornnraisedwhodat View Post

Cajun Gay!!!
                        Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bornnraisedwhodat View Post
                          What up Lions fans.

Saints fan here. Been lurkin for a min so I figured I'd register and join the convo in this boring lockout :-D

Looking forward to watching your team this season. You guys have done a great job in rebuilding this team and changing the culture.

We had a thread over on saintsreport.com asking "If you can have 1 players from any NFL team who would it be?" I immediately said SUH!!!

Man, if Stafford stays healthy and upright this season you guys will be dangerous. Then you guys added more pieces with Fairley, Leshoure and Titus Young?? Damn!!

I fully believe you guys will win 10 games next season. Every year a team makes a big jump and this year it will be you and the Texans.
                          Hi

Welcome

Detroit seems like "america's team" this year.. people just love Suh and our coach is quite likable (and a whole lot of fun weapons on offense starting with CJ helps).
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Welcome whodat. I like the way you think. You should be a regular here.

GO LIONS "11" !
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                              Hi

Welcome

Detroit seems like "america's team" this year.. people just love Suh and our coach is quite likable (and a whole lot of fun weapons on offense starting with CJ helps).
                              Yep, a lot of positive energy about the Lions this year. If your guys can keep a level head and stick to the ol' "one game at a time" mantra, you guys could be a force. Suh seems like a real level headed guy, but geez, during games he freakin hates QB's!!

I am not looking forward to playing against your D-line this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                                Cajun Gay!!!
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X