New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
    I will hold that in reserve for when my ban day comes.

Just slip Deb a little money on the side (through PayPal) if you do something bad.

(I'm just joking, please don't ban me, Deb!)
    Lol. I actually tried contributing at that other forum and he wouldn't take my money. He just sent it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
      You're lucky. It stinks being banned especially when you can't even lurk at the forum anymore. It wasn't that bad being banned from MLive because you can still lurk, but the other forum I can't even lurk anymore. I had been posting with those people for 6 years so I was pretty upset to be booted. Heck, I even met one of the forumites. I should give him a link to this place.
      So, what did you do to get yourself banned? Mis-spell a word? Make a grammatical error? Say a bad word? Post while drunk? Run nude through the blog-o-sphere?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
        So, what did you do to get yourself banned? Mis-spell a word? Make a grammatical error? Say a bad word? Post while drunk? Run nude through the blog-o-sphere?
        I don't know. I never really understood what his issue was with me.

Comment

• BTW, one of the forumites from my old forum signed up here and he said he never got the activation email and said he can't post. His name is Westsidelion. I can see him listed below in the current active user thing, but when I search the member list his name doesn't show up. Don't know what happened there.
          Last edited by CaptainBlue; September 11, 2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

You're lucky. It stinks being banned especially when you can't even lurk at the forum anymore. It wasn't that bad being banned from MLive because you can still lurk, but the other forum I can't even lurk anymore. I had been posting with those people for 6 years so I was pretty upset to be booted. Heck, I even met one of the forumites. I should give him a link to this place.

I'm so glad I found this place. Hopefully Deb isn't one of those ban happy people.
            Hope you stick around, Captain. Lots of good conversations around here.

BTW, I wonder if the other site you got banned from was PC Daves?

Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
            BTW, one of the forumites from my old forum signed up here and he said he never got the activation email and said he can't post. His name is Westsidelion. I can see him listed below in the current active user thing, but when I search the member list his name doesn't show up. Don't know what happened there.
            Deb should be able to answer that but it sounds like a bad email addy.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• People really don't get banned from here. Most of them ban themselves by leaving and not coming back.

As long as you're not posting spam and malicious and/or illegal stuff, you won't get banned from here. We certainly don't ban people for their opinions.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• "Maybe I should ask Deb to ban me and then make a similar name to become infamous, but there's not much I can do with LFiJ..."
                ------------------------I think you should cahnge it to FOLIJ. Fan of Lions in Japan.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Good one, DanO. I like how that sounds.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

BTW, one of the forumites from my old forum signed up here and he said he never got the activation email and said he can't post. His name is Westsidelion. I can see him listed below in the current active user thing, but when I search the member list his name doesn't show up. Don't know what happened there.
                    The activation email likely wound up in his junk folder. I've manually activated him.

(That's what she said.)
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ha!
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                        ha!
                        Not touching that one!
                        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          The activation email likely wound up in his junk folder. I've manually activated him.

(That's what she said.)
                          Thanks Deb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                            People really don't get banned from here. Most of them ban themselves by leaving and not coming back.

As long as you're not posting spam and malicious and/or illegal stuff, you won't get banned from here. We certainly don't ban people for their opinions.
                            I won't do any of that stuff.

Hopefully you guys don't consider posting Lions links or my blog links as spam.

Comment

• FVD is not being entirely forthright.

Posting live game stream links here is technically illegal but no one gets banned for it (even though many of the links in the past were filled with malicious viruses).

Just saying.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                FVD is not being entirely forthright.

Posting live game stream links here is technically illegal but no one gets banned for it (even though many of the links in the past were filled with malicious viruses).

Just saying.
                                I meant links to Lions articles or to my blog which has links to Lions articles.

Comment

Working...
                                X