• Show
Clear All

• Welcome WisconsinMike and Mart.

GO LIONS "11" !
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thank you, DanO!

Comment

• Welcome WI Mike. My wife is from south Dakota so I have both Pack and Vikings fan relatives, so I can relate. Thanks for your service!
        "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
        Colin Powell

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsNC View Post
          Welcome WI Mike. My wife is from south Dakota so I have both Pack and Vikings fan relatives, so I can relate.
          GOOD GAWD!!!
          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Okay so Im not new but goddamn it's been a loooooooong ass time since I posted....
            I hope things are going well for all those here and I can't wait to catch up on stuff I've missed.

Happy to say it looks like it's gonna be a damn good year Let's Go LIONS!8-)
            "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinMike View Post
              Thank you, DanO!
              If the lions get Barnett you must get that jersey
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Welcome back Doc.

GO LIONS "11" !
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks buddy!
                  "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Nice to see ya back, Doc.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks - good to be back

Comment

• I'm overseas lions fan...
                        i'm from Brazil. The first football game i've watched was Browns @ Lions 2009 season.
                        Immediatly became a Lion fan.

Really like the sport overall, but especifically the lions.. Looking for more and more information i've found your forum, registerd and here i am.

barelly speak English and don't understand enough football to discuss with all you... but i'm gonna be here every day to read about the team...

that' is :D

Comment

• Originally posted by BrasiLION View Post
                          I'm overseas lions fan...
                          i'm from Brazil. The first football game i've watched was Browns @ Lions 2009 season.
                          Immediatly became a Lion fan.

Really like the sport overall, but especifically the lions.. Looking for more and more information i've found your forum, registerd and here i am.

barelly speak English and don't understand enough football to discuss with all you... but i'm gonna be here every day to read about the team...

that' is :D
                          Welcome!

Brazil is awesome but technically Brazil isn't "overseas".

That Browns game was great.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Welcome BrasiLION

You have found the BDLFOTN (Best Damn Lions Forum On The Net)

Your first post in your 2nd language was fine.

Feel free to use Google Translator to ease yourself into more discussions. ;)
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome BrasiLion. We have several fans from different lands on this Forum. Glad you found us.

GO LIONS "11" !
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Brasi, welcome. I know a young whippersnapper that is Brazilian and also speaks Portuguese. I am sorry to report he is a Bears fan, however, he is a good guy and if you wish, I can hook you both up and he will help you out understanding American Football.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X