No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok....., as long as its not Amway....., because you can ram that pyramid selling right up yer ersehole man!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome MFM.

Please leave Mlive there.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• said mark 1 to mark 3
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Welcome MarkFromMI. MLive used to be okay when Killer was around, although their forums were always a bit A.D.D. for me. It's a good bunch of folks here, many of us have met up to share food, drink, and football a few times. Hope you'll feel free to post and not just lurk! You must uphold the reputation of Marks near and far.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkFromMI View Post
            I could change my name to Captain...
            Originally posted by Islair View Post
            This guy is going to fit right in.
            Haha, yes. I like him already!

Welcome Mark #3. :D
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome James, Blake and Mark.
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Thanks.;-)

Comment

• ......and by the way.

There is another long time poster here with the same first name but posts under a different handle.

That would make MarkFromMI Mark #4 given all spellings of the name.

Comment

• ....., and historically....., usually by the mark 4 model, its just perfect eh? I'm guessing Mark from MI is a sound dude! But you are WRMM MK 1, the old faithful ! Send me your address by Pm Well Rounded, I want to send you a box of goodies for the New Year.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thanks.;)
                      He meant new Mark, not really old Mark. :-)
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        ....., and historically....., usually by the mark 4 model, its just perfect eh? I'm guessing Mark from MI is a sound dude! But you are WRMM MK 1, the old faithful ! Send me your address by Pm Well Rounded, I want to send you a box of goodies for the New Year.
                        You have a PM.

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                        He meant new Mark, not really old Mark. :-)
                        Or not the really, really old Mark.

Heh, heh!:-)

Comment

• or Mark Classic

Comment

• Which Mark is the "Crystal Pepsi" version?
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Depending on this coming offseason and draft, I just might change my moniker to Marc

At this rate, looks like its going to happen because there is nobody I can convince with my all seeing eye to cooperate with any preaching that the NFL Lions have arrived.

My preaching was to commence this season, but as suspected, the team did not show me the walk to match their off-season talk and another dead season has passed.
                              Last edited by Panoptes; December 7, 2012, 08:21 PM.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Well, we got enough Mark's, let's work on Matthew, Luke, and John.

Welcome you'se new guys.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X