New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Hey paul......, I'm a new grandad this week......., I'll be buying my new grand-daughter plenty of Elephant books!

Welcome Lisbon......, got a joke for you:

neil Lennon is visited by God,
    God says "come forth my son"
    Lennon replies, "forth? At this rate we'll do well to come fifth!"

Don't worry, i'm not a teddy bear......, hibee from the 'burgh.
    :-D would be funny if it wasn't true :(
    Worrying times. What about your team, BB as assistant manager
    You still in Edinburgh?

Comment

• Welcome Paul and Lisbon.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Hey paul......, I'm a new grandad this week......., I'll be buying my new grand-daughter plenty of Elephant books!

Welcome Lisbon......, got a joke for you:

neil Lennon is visited by God,
        God says "come forth my son"
        Lennon replies, "forth? At this rate we'll do well to come fifth!"

Don't worry, i'm not a teddy bear......, hibee from the 'burgh.
        Congrats Marko! Though Fat Bastard should probably stay away from babies...

Babar? That's an odd name... two B's?
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• "Thanks Dan; let's keep this Lions train rollin' Monday night!"
          --------------------Oh Ya Paul Oh Ya!!

Welcome Lisbon.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thank you people. Hope you are all having a good Friday. Finished work and now onto the partying for me

Comment

• Yes I'm in Edinburgh Lisbon,....., I work all over Scotland though. And yes, Billy Brown @ ER......, was shocked at first, but I then read a bit about the one time jambo git....., he was brought up in East Edinburgh, and followed Hibs most of his life. A corner is gradually being turned, playing a bit more passing fitbaw,......, anything is better than 1st half Dundee United Couple weeks ago. Anyway, enjoy the partying.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome Paul and Lisbon.
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Welcome new people.

And I hope you realize football isn't played with a round ball
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• American Football is a game played by men with odd shaped balls.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I'm surprised there haven't been more joiners this week.

Comment

• There were a bunch of joiners over the weekend. Not so many posters, though.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Plenty joiners? Excellent......, I need a few mm planed off my bathroom door and an ikea computer table built.

Comment

• groan
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey......, it's after midnight here, I'm tired and I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel!!

Comment

• Hi folks. Life long fan of the Lions, don't know what took so long to find this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X