New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Ok....., as long as its not Amway....., because you can ram that pyramid selling right up yer ersehole man!
    Amway is one on Michigan's more successful businesses. The Japs love it for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Welcome to the BDLFOTN

You sure you don't want to rethink that queer moniker?

I guess Treo really is dead or maybe in jail. Good lord.

Comment

• Yes they do...one of my wife's childhood friends got in touch with her out of the blue and then started trying to push Amway on her.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
          Welcome. What was your MLive handle?

0mnipotent, Angry Driver and BlakeLivelyFan

Comment

• Bringing drama from Mlive to here may not be a good idea
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              Bringing drama from Mlive to here may not be a good idea
              It's not me. I did not invite them. I invited a couple other people that don't do that stuff, but neither have posted anything.

Sorry. I deleted my post and I'll ignore whoever it is.

Comment

• don't apologize and I'm not suggesting you have to go back and remove everything. It was more of a suggestion for going forward
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Captain Blue is sending invites to everyone from MLIve shes trying to recruit people here I guess...I see her posting it all the time

Comment

• **sigh**
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with others who are interested in the Lions coming aboard.

There is a problem with hit and run posters or those who have no sense of reality.

Lions fans are welcome.

Annoying jackasses that have no clue about what they post should stay in their chat rooms and troll for victims.

This is not the venue for that.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        There is nothing wrong with others who are interested in the Lions coming aboard.

There is a problem with hit and run posters or those who have no sense of reality.

Lions fans are welcome.

Annoying jackasses that have no clue about what they post should stay in their chat rooms and troll for victims.

This is not the venue for that.
                        Aw no shit......., does that mean me?
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nope.

You may have not clue but you are not annoying.;-)
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            Nope.

You may have not clue but you are not annoying.;-)
                            Don't sell Wee Marko short, Marko the Well Rounded. He's quite annoying, but we overlook it since he's foreign. :D
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• We don't need you advertising this place.

Especially at that POS place called MLIVE. Hate the fools at that forum. Always have since the mid 90's.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• LOL......, I had to show my wife these posts......., she said you are both separately very correct......, I'm clueless and annoying! Gee thanks love!

What is MLive? Does M stand for Michigan or Morons? Seriously, I'm not jumping on the "everyone is an arsehole" bandwagon....., I genuinely don't know.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X