No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that you know Dano, are you gonna take Trick out back and shoot him?

Comment

• Welcome Theo.
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
        Backwards down the field.............

Welcome to the most interesting Lions forum on this server
        Unfortunately, it's headed there if the Lions don't win something other than their own mothers love.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome Leo. You probably know a family member of mine............Roary.

Hope you join in the conversation.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hi all my name is Terry and I live in Warren, MI. and I am 52. Retired from Chrysler JNAP plant in Detroit. Been a diehard fan since I was a very young kid. Hoping they win it all before I leave this world. Have had season tickets on and off, not this year though. I live, breathe, Lions, Tigers, Red Wings. When the Lions lose I take it very hard especially games like the opener. Funny I saw that Theo (Lions Singer) just signed up. We used to work right next to each other for awhile but it's been years. Go Gridiron, Go Lions!!!!

Comment

• Welcome Tbone, tough loss, hopefully they will get it fixed this week.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
              "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
              Colin Powell

Comment

• I'll call you Ko Ko

Comment

• Welcome Terry! Glad to have you here.

Comment

• Welcome Tbone. I'm hoping the second half of the first game was an abberation that can be fixed.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC4C_Gcp_dM"]George is KoKo - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Welcome Tbone.

Comment

• Hey, long time lurker on this board. Figured I'd join since so many comments need some type of response. Been following the Lions forever, 56 years old. My first comment on here is...Lions, like they have my entire life, NEED a quarterback. MS is better than most they've had, but still not good.

Comment

• Welcome, Lem.

Comment

• Welcome Lem.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome, Lem! Looking forward to reading more of your opinions.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X