New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Terry and Lem!
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by Lem B View Post
      Hey, long time lurker on this board. Figured I'd join since so many comments need some type of response. Been following the Lions forever, 56 years old. My first comment on here is...Lions, like they have my entire life, NEED a quarterback. MS is better than most they've had, but still not good.
      It is totally baffling why they will not draft a QB.

Hell, even if they like they guy they got, if you draft a QB that can be a starter, that is the best trade bait you can get.

They should have drafted one this year and since they didn't they surely should next year.

Edit: Oh, wait. Only the Packers have the crystal ball that can see they will need to replace their QB and get one to groom.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome t-bone and lem
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          <snip>
          Edit: Oh, wait. Only the Packers have the crystal ball that can see they will need to replace their QB and get one to groom.
          That guy looked pretty good in pre-season.

Comment

• Welcome Lem
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm back. It's been awhile.
              Fan in Cali. Raised in Waterford. No Watertucky jokes please.

Comment

• Eeeeash. My Sig line is like a target on my back.
                Fan in Cali. Raised in Waterford. No Watertucky jokes please.

Comment

• Welcome back Fan in Cali.

Comment

• Wb Fan in Cali.
                    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Is that Sharleen Spiteri on the right in the avatar, FIC?

Edit, Welcome back.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hi everyone. Long-time Lions fan, new to the forum. 33 years old, from the Dallas area. Still trying to be optimistic about the season, but it's really tough after watching the abysmal O-line play the past few weeks. Stafford may or may not be "the guy", but if the boys up front can't run block or pass protect, it feels a moot point. Anyways, glad to be on board and looking forward to being part of the community.

Comment

• Welcome Fumbles.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                          "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                          Colin Powell

Comment

• Welcome FR, I'll admit my optimism for this year is pretty much all gone, but we'll see how horrible they look tomorrow.

Hope you can deal with the storm of negativity headed your way.

Comment

• Welcome FR, we are not negative, we just don't believe. Steve Perry is pissed at us.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Yeah, screw that guy. No one tells me what to do!

Comment

Working...
                                X