New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WISEFAN View Post
    There was a time not so long ago that I would've agreed that 9 and 10 wins sucked but after what we'd suffered during the Millen Era everything after the day he got canned is great.

Don't get me wrong here, I want them to be Super Champs as well.
    My statement was sort of an inside joke thing around here. Just getting to the playoffs, every other year on a soft schedule while going 10-6, 9-7 wasn't good enough for this crowd anymore.

The bar is high and all that non-sense.

Then the MILLIOT era set in and those old days were really golden days.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Feeling sort of bad for Jahvid, but it's clearly the lawsuits against the league that's holding the doctors back from clearing him. I don't the league is pressurring them to hold off, but that it's just smart thinking on the physicians part.

My personal opinion is that the lawsuits are bogus to some degree that it like going to work everyday and hitting you head on the bricks before entering the building then wanting to sue the company for not telling you that brick walls causes brain damage.

I feel bad for these players, but I don't agree. Unless the league had actual physician lying about CAT Scan results and sending players back on the field I don't see where blame can be placed on them.

Comment

• Feeling sort of bad for Jahvid, but it's clearly the lawsuits against the league that's holding the doctors back from clearing him
        And your opinion is based on what? Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? Did you play a doctor on TV?
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
          And your opinion is based on what? Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? Did you play a doctor on TV?
          I didn't play a doctor on TV but I did stay at a Holiday Inn. Basing it on the fact that he hasn't been cleared and he thinks he should be. From Jahvid comments it seems as if he's not being told that there is anything visibly wrong that should keep him from playing. Either the league has mandated this waiting period or the physicians are being overly caution before clearing him.

Really don't need to be a physician to figure this one out.

Comment

• Except for Best, it's been how long now? There is more to this than being overly protective.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Spam alert.

We will have to have the draw for two lions tickets in about two weeks. If you haven't yet purchased a chance to win two tickets to the forum game get 'em now in the we support our forum thread. Thankyou

Comment

• Hello. I'm a newbie. I used to post at MLive and MDead. I found this place by typing Detroit Lions Forum in the google search. It looked like a good place to post about the Lions and other stuff too, so I decided to join.

Go Lions!

Comment

• Welcome aboard to TBDLFOTN (The Best Damn Lions Forum On The Net) Captain - feel free to make yourself at home...
                  Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• I invited someone else to post here, but I doubt he will. He's from the forums that I used to post at.

Comment

• Welcome WSL. Glad you decided to join. I saw someone named Growler in the member list. I emailed the Growler from MLive and asked him if that's him.

Comment

• Welcome CaptainBlue!
                          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Welcome CaptainBlue. <salute>

Comment

• Welcome Captain.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yhYmgA2scg"]Sounds aboard The Liberte schooner - YouTube[/ame]
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X