New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
    I've actually tried that. But I had to hit her with the brick first.
    That covers silly too.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I left PSD

Originally posted by Roaring20 View Post
      I'm new here. I left 2 other Lions sites because the people were more interested in argueing their opinions insted of discussing them.
      I left a website as well. This will be a fun site once the season starts. Some cool people in here.

Comment

• Welcome Hans, you are correct, this should get even more interesting this year as trolls from other teams have already started showing up and, for the first time in a decade, we have something to talk smack back with.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "....................for the first time in a decade, we have something to talk smack back with."
          ---------------------That's so NICE!!!!!!

GO LIONS "11" !
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• We hope. The D-Line does look fearsome on paper but till they play a down it is unproven how Fairly will mesh with the unit.

Just trying not to fly so high so when the inevitable crash comes I don't fall to far
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              We hope. The D-Line does look fearsome on paper but till they play a down it is unproven how Fairly will mesh with the unit.

Just trying not to fly so high so when the inevitable crash comes I don't fall to far
              Well spoken from a seasoned fan!

Comment

• In fact, we know little about Fairly although, it seems to me there was a knock on his work ethic. If he comes in thinking he is king of the hill and everyone else should respect him, there could be a problem. If he just comes in and trys to prove himself, this could be an awesome line.

Comment

• If he comes in with that attitude, the only problem will be how much of a pounding he'll take from Suh & Vanden Bosch.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• which still won't help the team much unless he assimilates
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• "We hope. The D-Line does look fearsome on paper but till they play a down it is unproven how Fairly will mesh with the unit."
                      -----------------------This Dline was pretty damn good without Fairly so yes, we still have smack to talk. The offense has players to talk smack with as well. BRING IT ON!!!!!!

GO LIONS "11" !
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• It's ok DanO, the firemen are standing by with the inflatable airbag for falls from heights.;-)

Comment

• Trust me Tony I'm a veteran at this. I teach classes in this. Ghandi calls me sometimes for advice.

GO LIONS "11" !
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Someone explain "talk smack with" for me. I'm assuming it's not the British version of smack where everyone discusses drugs with other smack-heads?
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Does it help to say it is the equivalent of "trash talking"? Basically it is to say bad things about the other team.

Comment

• Real bad things that've happened......, or just a name calling thing.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X