Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm new to the forum. Can anyone start a thread or do you need special permissions? When I try it says I don't have permissions.

Comment

• You earn the capability to start a thread after a certain number of posts to show real interest and to keep spammers in check.

For now, if it's football related, there are several existing threads that can be used to state your opinion.

Welcome to TBDLFOTN
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thank you

Thank you. Do you know how many post?

Comment

• Not certain but its 2 less now.

Comment

• Just chime in in the other threads.

No reason to start a new one. Just about every subject is covered.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thanks again. I was going to ask about parking this year. I didn't see anything on that. I used to be able to reserve Olympia Parking lots through Parkwhiz and now they aren't on there. I was trying to find out if they are first come first serve or what happened with them.

Comment

• Go to the Forum Game thread. The locals will help you out.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Welcome Lionsfanforlife. Stick around and join the madhouse after you get your parking question answered.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Not certain but its 2 less now.
                      lol
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        lol
                        I got a kick out of that one.

I really don't know the answer. I believe its 25 or 30 and that's not many, so I reasoned with him.

Comment

?
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                            ?
                            What's wrong, did someone tell you that there wouldn't be any math today?

Comment

What's wrong, did someone tell you that there wouldn't be any math today?
                              Just wondering who the two are that you are referring to.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                                Just wondering who the two are that you are referring to.
                                He was referring to two fewer posts until Lionsfanforlife can start a thread.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X