New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is zach zenner not playing!!

zach zenner is the man why is he not active!! Guy is the beast carried the team last part of 2016 and he's mega smart needs to be in the line up am I right?!

Comment

• Welcome to the board Zach Zenners mom
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Welcome to the board Zach Zenners mom
        LOL
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Welcome to the board Zach Zenners mom
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hi, everyone.

I'm from Canada and I'm a lifelong CFL fan. A couple of years ago, some guys at work talked me into joining an NFL pool despite knowing pretty much nothing about the league.

I figured it would make it more interesting if I picked a team, and since I'm a Red Wings fan from way back - like Gordie Howe way back - I picked the Lions.

The general response to that was along the lines of "Oh. I see."

I'm also a Tigers fan from back in the Trammell / Gibson / Morris days, but I don't pay a lot of attention to baseball anymore.

Anyway, I will definitely be lurking more than anything and reading conversations and what not, but I just wanted to say hello.

Comment

• Welcome to the Forum, eh!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                Welcome to the Forum, eh!
                Yah, aye.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by vegomatic View Post
                  I'm also a Tigers fan from back in the Trammell / Gibson / Morris days, but I don't pay a lot of attention to baseball anymore....
                  Yeah, fk the baseball, Vego, its American Shyte. Get over to the Aussie Rules thread...... the Tigers are in the semi finals of the AFL. Biggest game since 1983.

Welcome btw
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• welcome, hopefully it will be a good time to become a Lions fan

Comment

• Welcome veggie.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome vegomatic.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome Vitaminimix
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Yeah, fk the baseball, Vego, its American Shyte. Get over to the Aussie Rules thread...... the Tigers are in the semi finals of the AFL. Biggest game since 1983.

Welcome btw
                            Yeah, then there'll be three of us posting in that thread! :D

Welcome to the forum, Veg.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks, y'all!

It's a weird way of becoming a fan. My CFL team (Saskatchewan Roughriders) is just natural. I know all the lore. The legends, the flakes, the what could have beens and the "what were you thinkings!"

I know 100+ years of my team without having to think about it.

Deciding to be a fan of a team is a lot different. I don't know who to hate and who to love. I don't know the rivalries outside of Wikipedia. I bought a Calvin Johnson jersey when I became a fan but I think my favourite player is Barry Sanders.

My friends teams are Steelers, Vikings, Giants and Patriots. Do we hate them? No idea.

I know the Lions history is... troubled. I'm familiar with that. The Roughriders have spent years in the wilderness. I'm comfortable with futility. I know what it's like to spend *years* looking for a quarterback who knows how to put his helmet on straight.

I also know what it's like to love losers I guess. Players who kicked ass their entire careers and never won it all. Never bitched about it either I suppose, and who came back and settled in the community.

Anyway. Go Lions.

Comment

• All that matters is that you understand Emmit Smith couldn't hold Barry Sanders' jock.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X