New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vegomatic View Post
    Is there a "love" button? Wait. Scratch that.

That's a great song, isn't it?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      We hate the packers (lower case p) and all things packer. We never want the Vikings or Bears to win unless they are playing a team that could knock us out of the playoffs or they are playing the packers.

Under normal circumstances never root for a division rival, root for AFC over NFC. Root for teams to win that help the Lions' playoff chances and of course...
      Shit. I wanted to like the packers because of the whole smallest market thing that I'm familiar with, but I can live with that.

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      BTW, Welcome to the hell that is being a Lions fan.
      Thanks. I'm acquainted with sports hell.

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      root against the Cowboys, because fuck the Cowboys.
      I knew it! I knew there was a reason I instinctively hated that team, despite knowing nothing about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        That's a great song, isn't it?
        It sure is. I have relatives in literally every place they name check.

Comment

• Great song. Had to listen to the end to hear all the places he was hangin out!

I wonder if the locals in Saskatoon say what we Edinburgers say when we are heading into town....., "I'm just away up toon!"

I'm heading to football fanatics to check out roughriders stuff.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• This is Saskatoon:

About 250,000 people. It's not a metropolis, but I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Great song. Had to listen to the end to hear all the places he was hangin out!

I wonder if the locals in Saskatoon say what we Edinburgers say when we are heading into town....., "I'm just away up toon!"
              ToonTown, is the local saying. That's before Roger Rabbit, BTW!

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              I'm heading to football fanatics to check out roughriders stuff.
              http://www.riderfans.com

http://www.riderville.com

https://www.theriderstore.ca

Comment

• This is our stadium:

Comment

• Looks very nice indeed. Can't believe I've never heard of the place before.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Aw man, no way? They play in green like the Hibernian and the MSU Spartans? That's gonna cost me more money! Damn!

Comment

Aw man, no way? They play in green like the Hibernian and the MSU Spartans? That's gonna cost me more money! Damn!

Lol. Welcome aboard. "Green is the colour, football is the game!"

Comment

Aw man, no way? They play in green like the Hibernian and the MSU Spartans? That's gonna cost me more money! Damn!

Don't forget EMU.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Emu?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! That's hilarious. That actually looks like one of my uncles!

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/-SMqea2qmZI[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/cPvgZhjpJ7Q[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X