No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a lot I like about the direction the LIons are going. I think Schwartz is the coach we need. He may need to sharpen some of his clock and time out strategies but he's light years ahead of any of the M boys before him. If we can keep Stafford healthy or at least upright and add a couple of good corners this team could be in the hunt. Oops, too much optimism?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• You didn't bring along a fifth of James Buchanan, did you?
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• It was empty by the time it got to me
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Welcome Tony.
          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Comment

• Welcome.

I'm trying to figure out a solution to our current spambot problem. Whenever I enable registration, I get 100 spambots registering (and activating) immediately. Hate to have a manual request to register, like Tony did, but it's a lot of manual work trying to decide who is real and who is a spam bot...

Gonna research and see if there's something else I can do.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Well I like the place here so far Deb. Thanks for the quick help with the add

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                  There's a lot I like about the direction the LIons are going. I think Schwartz is the coach we need. He may need to sharpen some of his clock and time out strategies but he's light years ahead of any of the M boys before him. If we can keep Stafford healthy or at least upright and add a couple of good corners this team could be in the hunt. Oops, too much optimism?
                  Welcome Tony.

I think someone needs to check the kool-aid supply, I think Tony has been in it already.
                  AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                  2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                  3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                  4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                  5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                  6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                  7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• WELCOME

TONY!!!!

GO LIONS "11" !
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Why thank you DanO

Comment

• :-)

GO LIONS "11" !
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          Welcome.

I'm trying to figure out a solution to our current spambot problem. Whenever I enable registration, I get 100 spambots registering (and activating) immediately. Hate to have a manual request to register, like Tony did, but it's a lot of manual work trying to decide who is real and who is a spam bot...

Gonna research and see if there's something else I can do.
                          I added a required question to the user profile page that is preventing spam bots from registering but allows anyone with a brain to answer and register successfully. So far, it's working! If you edit the details of your profile, you'll also see the question...
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• "...........but allows anyone with a brain to answer and register successfully"
                            ---------------------even SoCal?

GO LIONS "11" !
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Even him!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                I added a required question to the user profile page that is preventing spam bots from registering but allows anyone with a brain to answer and register successfully. So far, it's working! If you edit the details of your profile, you'll also see the question...
                                Is the question to determine the Lions fans "Who did you support in the superbowl?"
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X