New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Welcome! Hope it's a competitive game Sunday.
    Thank you, Deborah. Although, I would be a liar if I said the same. I am getting far too old for competitive games. But, it if is and I can be recovered by EMT, I'd be fine with it, as long as my Saints come out on top.

By the way, very cool people here. You have my thumbs up as a travel the web.
    Saints Fan Since 1967

Comment

• Welcome Guido.

I hope you stick around and join in the conversations.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Welcome Guido.

I hope you stick around and join in the conversations.
        I sure will!
        Saints Fan Since 1967

Comment

• Welcome Guido. I think this is the only board where I haven't seen you. That Pherin dude hasn't checked in yet either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan_Saintsfan View Post
            Welcome Guido. I think this is the only board where I haven't seen you. That Pherin dude hasn't checked in yet either.
            Not sure how I had missed this one. It appears to be a good one. Not huge volume, but pretty void of the wackos which seem to frequent the bigger ones. I am always looking for boards just like this.
            Saints Fan Since 1967

Comment

• You Americans really are upstanding civilised people. A real mixture of opposing teams fans join up and it really is great to read proper discussions from all angles and corners.
              Here, on the soccer forums, opposing fans, especially big rival fans, join up to rip the pish and generally be really nasty. It's equally great! :-)
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                You Americans really are upstanding civilised people. A real mixture of opposing teams fans join up and it really is great to read proper discussions from all angles and corners.
                Here, on the soccer forums, opposing fans, especially big rival fans, join up to rip the pish and generally be really nasty. It's equally great! :-)
                Don't be misled. There are plenty of nasty American Football forums, too. I see them all the time. But, almost every team has one like this which is civil and generally accepting of opposing fans.

But, it is also the fault of the visiting fans. Why join a forum just to log in trash the other team with meaningless drivel? I make it a point to be respectful and I am, in return, usually given respect ... once earned.
                Saints Fan Since 1967

Comment

• Welcome Guido, we always like getting fans of other teans that can engage in intelligent discourse. Good luck to your team Sunday and glad you're planning on sticking around.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I too hope you stick around and post some good stuff like other rival posters in the past few weeks, it's been fun to read. But unlike Frank, I wish nothing at all good for your team, I hope you lose convincingly and your coach is fired because of it. Won't happen, you know that, I know that, but it's gotta be said.

GO LIONS
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      I too hope you stick around and post some good stuff like other rival posters in the past few weeks, it's been fun to read. But unlike Frank, I wish nothing at all good for your team, I hope you lose convincingly and your coach is fired because of it. Won't happen, you know that, I know that, but it's gotta be said.

GO LIONS
                      I would expect no less.

Saints Fan Since 1967

Comment

• Welcome Guido.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome Mr. Sarducci.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                            Welcome Mr. Sarducci.
                            Thank you, Sharkbait!
                            Saints Fan Since 1967

Comment

• Live....

a-from

a-Detroit

ittsa Father Guido Sarducci.

Imma here, inna Detroit, to talk about da uppa coming a footaballa game, a between a New Olins anda Detroit a Lions.....
                              Last edited by Panoptes; December 6, 2011, 11:28 PM.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• .... and I wan twooo sheet on my bed.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X