• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Ralphy boy.

GO LIONS "11" !
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Good to see ya back, Ralph. I would suggest that if you forget it again, call Potsie. He probably would remember it.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm new here. I left 2 other Lions sites because the people were more interested in argueing their opinions insted of discussing them.
        John 16:33

Comment

• I guess it depends on what the subject is but, there is a lot of debate on this board also. However, glad to see ya and look forward to you joining the discussions.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Roaring, you may find some of that here. But, my opinion is to be the change you seek. We had one poster here who would jump in the middle of some heated debate with his rational and well-thought out posts that addressed the heart of the matter and would instantly help cool off the hotheads who were yammering at eachother and get the debate back on track. (I miss you, Russ!)

In any case, welcome.

And, Ralph, hope you can chime in more often!!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• oh please forgive me...

"whaadddya say theah RALPHY BOY !!!!"

My best Ed Norton impression.....
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Welcome Roaring20. We have a little arguing and a little discussing. Mostly it's the pessimists who argue. :-)

GO LIONS "11" !
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• We have a little arguing and a little discussing.
                  No we don't. Asshole.
                  It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Listen fuckstick yes we do. Are you still pissed cuz I banged your old lady? You should know how happy she was. I still remember her words afterword----"You know I have to fuck Troy twice to get that many inches".

GO LIONS "11" !
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Andrew "DANO" Clay
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Is that where that came from? LOL. Couldn't remember where I'd heard it.

GO LIONS "11" !
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The whole joke from Dice touched on the chick wanting him to F her silly, give her 12" and to make it hurt.

So he put on a clown suit, F'd her twice and hit her in the head with a brick.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• So he put on a clown suit, F'd her twice and hit her in the head with a brick.
                            I've actually tried that. But I had to hit her with the brick first.
                            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• It's a variation on the old "The wife said give me 12" and make it hurt" joke. I think it goes back further than Rodney but he's who I remember it from.
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Roaring20.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X