No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys. GD I hate days like this.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Awww, so sorry. What a sweet face. 15 years with him is such a blessing - but doesn't help it hurt less.

Hugs
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Dpatnod,

Condolences on your loss.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thank you Deb and Gonz.

Forgive me if I have to hug your dogs.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Sorry dpatnod

Comment

• So sorry dpatnod. There are people that laugh at the thought that dogs and cats can be loved like family members but the truth is, for those of us who are blessed with the love and friendship that come with a dog or cat, they truly do become family members.

It is never easy to lose a family member.

I feel your pain and loss.

So sorry!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                So sorry dpatnod. There are people that laugh at the thought that dogs and cats can be loved like family members but the truth is, for those of us who are blessed with the love and friendship that come with a dog or cat, they truly do become family members.

It is never easy to lose a family member.

I feel your pain and loss.

So sorry!
                Yep, I was astonished at how hard it was to put my 19 year old cat down. At the time that was nearly half my life. Sorry for your loss dpat.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Dpatnod, condolences for your lost. I share your pain. I woke up Monday morning to find our 10y/o Great Dane Cohiba had passed during the night - most likely his stomach had turned. Since last April, all three of our dogs have passed.

Comment

• Thank you, DWT and sorry for your bad run over the last year.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Sorry DWT. Three losses in a year sucks! Sucks even more to wake up and find your buddy lifeless.

Comment

• I can't see the post but if anyone else lost a furry family member, you have my condolences.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I feel like I saw Cohiba pics when he was a puppy. 10 years for a Great Dane is so fortunate. Sorry for your loss. :(
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            Sorry DWT. Three losses in a year sucks! Sucks even more to wake up and find your buddy lifeless.
                            Also sucks when your buddy you have a few beers with gets ready to go home and you find your furry buddy in front of the front door.

My friend is sure he ensured he went when I had a friend with me. Fuhhhhhhhk.
                            Last edited by dpatnod; March 2, 2019, 04:27 PM.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Thank you - very painful, particularly in the thought that Cohiba was looking for us for comfort when he passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Also sucks when your buddy you have a few beers with gets ready to go home and you find your furry buddy in front of the front door.

My friend is sure he ensured he went when I had a friend with me. Fuhhhhhhhk.
                                Indeed it would. Words can not express my sympathy.

Comment

Working...
                                X