Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
    Apparently, Nate had a phone and wanted to hold it up to the lab's ear so he talk to whoever was on the other end. The lab viciously growled as he snapped. I'm not certain what Nate was doing to the dog just before that. The way Sue was yelling for me afterwards, I thought the kid's arm was off.

I'm not gonna put the dog down. Obviously, I'm not gonna let them be in the room together again either, but I think I'll try to find someone that wants him. I wouldn't miss him anyway. Never wanted him to begin with. I think I posted as much earlier in this thread.
    We gave the lab to a couple that already had one lab and were looking for another. This is good for everyone except my middle son who was somewhat attached to the dog. No one else was though. Boogie is in a home with owners that will love him, he'll have a sister to kick around with, and we have 1/2 the hair to clean up and no threat of a repeat bite on the grandboys.
    Note: I thought I had already posted this a couple of weeks ago, but perhaps I posted it in the wrong thread or forgot to hit "submit"
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Good decision Drew and good for Boogie.

GO LIONS "11" !
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Agreed. Good choice.
        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Hitler was a dog lover....

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• For all we know he's a Forumite, too.
            Suspicion breeds trust.

Comment

• (Icy chill)
              I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• I was over a girl friends place last night, she just got a Pitt Bull (4 months old). She named her Marley. Marley is a little bigger than Buster right now and stronger, they sure had a riot playing though, she is house trained already too. Not sure how long I can bring Buster in to play when Marley is grown (?) with the Pitt Bull reputation, puppy is really friendly. I stand by there is no bad dog if trained properly.

Comment

• Along with the training properly comes owners that socialize their dogs well as puppies.

Just got back from my sisters. She has two smooth fox terriers that are total clowns and cool to be around. She also has a Terrier Chihuahua mix. they actually went out and got the dog a muzzle so this miserable little snarling collection of teeth and fur could be let out next to my dogs. She's had her two years now and they just got past the point where the little beast doesn't do her pit bull impersonation and l9ock on to her own dogs and refuse to let go (even as she's drawing blood) Mine were the first she's been around other than her own housemates. Fortunately the muzzle chilled her out. My pooches are too mellow to fight back, especially on another dog's turf.

Sorry for the rambling writing, just drove back from Virginia Beach and brain is now mush. Dogs rode very well on trip though.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I admit im a sucker for a cute face, here is Marley. Her owner (my friend) said tonight she swears dogs can understand everything im saying to them.

Comment

• What a cutie!!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I know, :-) I wish I could go over there more, she lives in Howell. Then that's quit a drive to Bloomfield for work at night.

Comment

• She also has a Terrier Chihuahua mix. they actually went out and got the dog a muzzle so this miserable little snarling collection of teeth and fur could be let out next to my dogs
                          Why is this dog hostile? There has to be a reason in my mind about how he/she were trained or not trained to act this way.

Comment

• she was never really trained as a pup and reacts from fear and aggression towards other dogs. She's actually sweet towards humans. We don't know what happened her first year of her life but it set the pattern she is in now..
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• "I know, I wish I could go over there more, she lives in Howell."
                              ----------------------I don't live far from Howell. You want me to go over there for you?

GO LIONS "11" !
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• lol She might like it, she was bored last night sitting home alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X