X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Bimmer!!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I was looking for a picture of our Family Room for the other thread and ran across this fun video I made with Atlas. We got a hippopotamus for Christmas!

We miss Atlas terribly.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Saw this in Edinburgh earlier today. Not a bad company name.

C0F0C94C-B257-48EA-8D30-5601B0FC6E92.png
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• GridArt_20220406_120843275.jpg I saw this today

Comment

• HEY!!! Take that to the Chimney thread, FFS!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• We adopted this beautiful boy through the Golden Retriever Rescue over the weekend!! This is Jack! He's nine months old and we are adjusting to having a puppy in the house after many years of older dogs. But he's pretty wonderful.

image_11140.jpg

image_11141.jpg
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                We adopted this beautiful boy through the Golden Retriever Rescue over the weekend!! This is Jack! He's nine months old and we are adjusting to having a puppy in the house after many years of older dogs. But he's pretty wonderful.

image_11140.jpg

image_11141.jpg
                That is fantastic, Deb!

I figured it wouldn't be long before you got another dog in the house

Congrats!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thank you! I thought it would take a long time to find a good fit through the rescue so we got our names in right away. I still can't believe this beautiful boy needed a home and that they chose us!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congratulations! He's a handsome boy.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Aw this is superb news, Deborah. He is indeed gorgeous. Great stuff.

Comment

• Jack is a lucky dog!

Comment

• Brother in law, Simon just had the police at the door saying his dog Nacho was chasing a child on his bike.
                          Simon politely asked the police to leave as Nacho doesn’t even own a bike.

Well done, Simon. 👌👌

Comment

• Attached Files
                            Last edited by -Deborah-; April 20, 2022, 07:27 AM.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Poor doggy, what did she do to you? Bite her kneecaps off Jack!
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• ha!! It was pouring! But yeah, he didn't wear it for long. He LOVES mud puddles.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X