Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's a cutie pie!
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Thanks Kay!

Comment

• What a nice smile!!!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Very nice, Crafty!

Wow, Deb.

I would have never thought........
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3xdcx2WUcU"]A Dog Tests the iPad - Tested.com - YouTube[/ame]
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha! I love it. My corgi lOves to put his nose all over my iPhone and iPad.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [YouTube]obG2VACHxuo[/YouTube]

LOL, I love when Brian acts like a dog.

Comment

• Comment

• Note, I like cats too, but that really somes up my Buster and probably all the other dogs in this thread :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                        NICE!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I copied that and gave it to tailgunner who is not taking care of his dog (leaving it all to Dad because........well because he will).
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• What's the weirdest thing you have given your dog (intentionally) and what's the weirdest thing they have eaten on their own?
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Intentionally - Hormel Chile
                              I got home from work and we were getting 8-12" of snow. I also realized I was out of dog food. The Hormel seemed the best choice. Needless to say, dog farts powered by Hormel were not pleasant. I actually had a couple of windows open in the middle of a huge snow.

Unintentional - One of my dogs was eating the bumper off my Honda (It had come off in a traffic accident and he was chewing on it

chew damage - One of the yellow labs killed my central ac by chewing through the cooling lines.

Comment

• When I was a kid and living with my biological mother she had a poodle mix. He ate a box of my crayons and pooped in color.
                                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Working...
                                X