• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I lost my first shoe last week.
      It was just too tasty for Bella to resist.
      I take full responsibility, i made the mistake of leaving it unguarded for 30 mins!
      A few weeks ago she sneeked upstairs and munched a bag of chocolate truffles, she even managed to take the foil off!

Don't you just love em!

Comment

• Shadow (our lab) ate a box of chocolates like that once, but he didn't take off the wrappers. His poop was sparkly for a week.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• My ex roommate had a Weimerinner(sp?) This dog ate everything!!! It one time took a glass out of the sink, dropped it on the floor and broke it, then ate the glass. Never had a problem. Then, one day it stole some banana's and almost died. Go figure
          Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• "Shadow (our lab) ate a box of chocolates like that once,........"
            -------------------------I thought dogs had issues with chocalte as in it could kill them?
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              "Shadow (our lab) ate a box of chocolates like that once,........"
              -------------------------I thought dogs had issues with chocalte as in it could kill them?
              Dogs do have an allergy to chocolate. However, my vet told me it is more like it makes them drunk.
              Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• It is DanO. But the chemical is in the dark chocolate so milk chocolate is a little less poisonous. It depends a lot on the size of the dog. A lab will have to eat 2 pounds of super dark chocolate to get enough. (unless he's weak for some other reason). At least I think.

Xylitol on the other hand is super poisonous to dogs.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Thanks guys.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• So whats on the keep away from dogs list...

chocolate, grapes, dwt, small chicken bones... what else?
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Hops
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleggy View Post
                        I lost my first shoe last week.
                        It was just too tasty for Bella to resist.
                        I take full responsibility, i made the mistake of leaving it unguarded for 30 mins!
                        A few weeks ago she sneeked upstairs and munched a bag of chocolate truffles, she even managed to take the foil off!

Don't you just love em!
                        I lost a pair of slip on house shoes last week. It seems that about an hour or so before I usually get home, she gets hungry (or lonely, I have not figured out which, yet) and goes into my room and brings out the shoes I wear around the house. A witness told me they saw one, then later the other, all in good shape and thought I just left them in the living room. Soon after, I came home to find them in pieces in the middle of the room and the dog jumping at the chance to take a walk.

Not too bad for over a year.

I just have to figure out what it is she wants that I am not doing.

Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                        So whats on the keep away from dogs list...

chocolate, grapes, dwt, small chicken bones... what else?
                        Heh, heh. My dog loves grapes.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Avocados, raisins, onions
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Heh, heh. My dog loves grapes.
                            I'd stop giving them to her.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape_and_raisin_toxicity_in_dogs"]Grape and raisin toxicity in dogs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Prestone......
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                Prestone......
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X