No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal cold forces two Antarctic explorers to leave their team of sled dogs behind as they fend for their survival.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• My bird goes crazy when I watch college basketball. It must be the squeaking from the shoes.

Comment

• LOL
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• That's the one Tony. Mia.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• more Oskar

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElzPZNSdd5w"]Oskar the Blind Kitten Versus Hair Dryer - Epic Cat Battle - YouTube[/ame]
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Really great videos from Oskar, enjoyed specially the first one.

My dog, he's a lab, but not a pure one, doesn't watch TV, but he does react when he ears dogs sounds on TV.

One of these days (when I have the time, or quit being a bit lazy when it comes to posting pics) will post some pics of my 4 pets.
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• I do not watch a lot of movies (mostly because I had young children for about 25 years straight and movies were always for the kids, not me).........but, I seem to remember a movie called Balto that struck a cord in me.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Bella our Beagle pup (9mnths) has had a pretty tough week.
                  Started last weekend went off her food, lethargic etc.
                  Took her to the vets last monday - high temp (105) started a course of strong antibiotics.
                  Seemed to get better and better up to thursday, but woke on friday and she couldnt use her back legs.
                  Been at the animal hospital since friday with severe tonsilitis/laryngitis/something-else-itis which led onto meningitis.
                  Friday was a very hard day and I was seriously fearing the worst.
                  Good news is she is coming home today but she is confined to her bed!
                  Just wondered if anyone has any tips for looking after bed confined poorly pups!

Comment

• Wow. That's really rough for such a young dog. I have no advice for the confinement...hopefully she'll just want her rest and it won't be as difficult as you expect.

My dog Reba (10 years) seems to have a urinary infection today...frequent and urgent urination. She hasn't messed in the house yet, but I'm afraid to go to work. The vet doesn't open for a while yet. Really hope it is just an infection.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hope its something simple that clears up quick Debs. Best get her checked over though i guess.

Comment

• Wow, sorry to hear that Cleggy. I wonder how she contracted that?
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• No idea Marko but I would love to know (My first thought is that it was something that we did wrong) - our vet said it was the first case of canine meningitis they had come across in practice.
                          Beagle's are apparently 1 of 4 breed's that are susceptable and they generally grow out of it.
                          She was just DAMN unlucky, but thankfully things look better now than they did on friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleggy View Post
                            No idea Marko but I would love to know (My first thought is that it was something that we did wrong) - our vet said it was the first case of canine meningitis they had come across in practice.
                            Beagle's are apparently 1 of 4 breed's that are susceptable and they generally grow out of it.
                            She was just DAMN unlucky, but thankfully things look better now than they did on friday.
                            Glad things are looking up Cleggy, and kudos to the vet for recognizing something that he/she hasn't seen before. We lost a cat a couple of years ago that I felt had something that was treatable in the right hands.

Deb, sorry to hear about Reba, I hope her condition clears up soon.

Comment

• Cleggy, is Bella on forced bed rest or does she just not feel like moving?

Comment

• Forced bed rest and its going to be tough!
                                She is so happy to be home she just wants to play and chase the rabbit around the yard already!
                                I'm amazed at the turnaround since friday, the vet had warned us that she was a still woozy & wobbly so we were a bit aprehensive when we went to pick her up.
                                She's still on steroids to treat the meningitis and will be for a while, so she's eating like a horse and drinking like its happy hour.
                                GREAT to have her home though, she's just like one of the kids and we've all missed her terribly.

Comment

Working...
                                X