1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obGjx8Hry3M"]Animals Sing "12 Days of Christmas" - YouTube[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• My son, Brett, and his girlfriend got a new puppy today. It's a Puggle; half pug and half beagle. It was flown in from Missouri this morning. Crazy I know. But guess what his name is??

Calvin.
        It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
          My son, Brett, and his girlfriend got a new puppy today. It's a Puggle; half pug and half beagle. It was flown in from Missouri this morning. Crazy I know. But guess what his name is??

Calvin.
          LOL! Also acceptable- "Number 81" and "Megatron".

Calvin's a good name for a dog.

Just a couple cats here, no dogs allowed where I live.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ud6flPnPLA
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3crqpClPY&ob=av3e

Comment

• OMG!

A Puggle?

They now have a snoring howler.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't get the smashed in face type dog
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• He doesn't have the smashed in face. He's got the beagle mix in him, so he has a snout. Really cute.

Comment

• My brother and his wife have a puggle "oscar" and that dog is hilarious. A heavy little cannon ball of energy with these giant eyes that you can't stay mad at when he does something like blow through a screen door.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• A Puggle? wtf is a puggle? Kansaw?
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• This is a puggle.

Their look can vary a lot I'm told though. I'm guessing cause a pug and a beagle look quite different.
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• That's exactly what he looks like.

Comment

• They are pretty expensive I hear though.

Comment

• Puggle? Jeezus

Back in the early 80s I had a friend that had a Golden Retriever/Irish Setter mix. He paid about $150 for it.

He asked me what you would call it.

I said "Mutt"

He didn't think it was funny...
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I grew up with a psychotic Airedale. Best dog ever (though I'm sure some neighbors and former cat owners didn't think so). She only dragged me down a cement street like half a dozen times (I didn't let go though!). And that college kid that foolishly rode his bike down our street never made good on his threat to sue either. Not the brightest animal as she eventually died from one of the quill tips, of the many porcupines she killed, causing her to have a stroke but that dog was fearless, loyal, and completely and utterly committed to protecting our large family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                                My son, Brett, and his girlfriend got a new puppy today. It's a Puggle; half pug and half beagle. It was flown in from Missouri this morning. Crazy I know. But guess what his name is??

Calvin.
                                Not Terry Fair Fan?
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X