• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, never mind.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
      Yeah Marko, all the Chris Farley stuff is gold as well.
      ... live in a vannn, downnn by the rivver!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Cheeseburgie, Cheeseburgie.... no Petsi, Coke.
        No Coke . . . Pepsi.

25% and falling.

Comment

• Thanks for the throwback to the original SNL Gonz.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• "And DanO boy, ....... I just bet you dance like this eh??"
            -----------------------------------------That's me in the video.

"Went and done some "YouTube" research on the Cowbell thing. Comes from your very own "Saturday Night Live" show. Can't believe this stuff is all new to me. Watched 3 x 10 minute videos of clips......, must get more of this stuff. It's absolute comedy gold. Mike Myers as the techno German guy? I also didn't realise Wayne's World originated on SNL. Looks like Garth had more to say on it and it's bloody great! Going to be busy tonight checking out more of this."
            ----------------------------------------------------SNL was great. Many great comedian actors came from here. Check out late 70's and all of the 80's for some of the best. John Belushi was great.
            Last edited by DanO; February 26, 2016, 03:48 PM.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
              No Coke . . . Pepsi.

25% and falling.
              Your snipes mean nothing. My % game has always only pertained to Lions related statements.

As for the SNL stuff i just posted, I'll take 7 out of 8 scarred, yet, correct, snl memories all day long.
              Last edited by Panoptes; February 26, 2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                Thanks for the throwback to the original SNL Gonz.
                My pleasure brother.

Comment

Your snipes mean nothing. My % game has always only pertained to Lions related statements.

As for the SNL stuff i just posted, I'll take 7 out of 8 scarred, yet, correct, snl memories all day long.
                  Welcome to the other side, grasshopper.

Getting any mailings from AARP yet?
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    Welcome to the other side, grasshopper.

Getting any mailings from AARP yet?
                    I'm still 18 months out. I can't wait to tell them to go F themselves.

Comment

I'm still 18 months out. I can't wait to tell them to go F themselves.
                      Good luck. They will keep sending the spam mail and then all of a sudden, you will be able to save money on the things you already pay for but being a member reduces it to more than you pay for the annual membership.

.....my phone bill alone = 4x annual membership fees!

Comment

• When i receive my first piece of unsolicited mail, i will write a letter in return that will cause them to lock down their offices thinking i am the mother fucking anti christ himself.

Mo fos should not know my birthdate to begin with. And they will rue the day they act on stolen data.

My wife got her first unsolicited piece this month and i stewed for two days but she wouldn't let me act on her behalf. It just gives me more time to formulate my reprisal.
                        Last edited by Panoptes; February 26, 2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

When i receive my first piece of unsolicited mail, i will write a letter in return that will cause them to lock down their offices thinking i am the mother fucking anti christ himself.

Mo fos should not know my birthdate to begin with. And they will rue the day they act on stolen data.

My wife got her first unsolicited piece this month and i stewed for two days but she wouldn't let me act on her behalf. It just gives me more time to formulate my reprisal.
                          Grasshopper. You do not understand that much of your personal information has been given (without your permission) legally.

You can demand being taken off their list but, your info is still out there and available to anyone that wants to buy a list.

Edit: Lists are generated by targeting specific criteria they are looking for and not specifically looking for you.
                          Last edited by Malto Marko; February 26, 2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Gonz, you will continue to get stuff from the AARP no matter what you write to them. I just got something yesterday. I don't even read it. Maybe I should. Maybe I'm missing out on savings.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• All of it will be marked return to sender (RTS) driving up their costs on behalf of the guy that is going to threaten them in a way they have never considered.

F them

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                Lists are generated by targeting specific criteria they are looking for and not specifically looking for you.
                                Nope. They are looking for Panoptes.

Cue Twilight Zone music,........, Its YOU MAN! THEY WANT......, YOU!!!
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X