No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_left"]Michigan left - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

It often takes going through two additional traffic lights to make a left
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      This left turn thing? Is it a joke? If it is, I ain't getting it. What's the deal with turning left? Do you not just turn left and carry on with your day? Turning right over here is no problem at all......, until you have some bastard going straight on coming opposite way trying to make the light...., then it's a close thing.
      It's a Michigan Left from the point of view of someone who doesn't have Michigan Left's...

I thought it was funny...

Comment

• froot is correct - I was just there last week and can attest to the amount of uturns you have to make.
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• yes, you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
            froot is correct - I was just there last week and can attest to the amount of uturns you have to make.
            I had my wife and kids down to Disney in May and she freaked out when I did the UTurn from the left turn light.

Comment

• ha!

Backseat driving drives me NUTS.
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                So reindeer really can fly. Who knew?
                Duh!

Santa.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                  Michigan left - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It often takes going through two additional traffic lights to make a left
                  Well that really is "learn something new every day" material. What an absolute joke. And I openly Lol'd at Kaptures diagram now. What a shambles. Are they all over Michigan? That would do yer tits in that would....., especially at rush hour. I could seriously see myself just taking a normal left and taking my chances. Would I have a MeeleewauKay NRA case type with an arsenal on his back seat chasing me down?
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• When I learned to drive in Michigan they didn't have that shit. You would get in the left turn lane and when the light turned yellow, the oncoming traffic would stop to allow people to make left turns. I was amazed when I moved to the east coast that people wouldn't stop to let people make left turns. The rude assed motherfuckers would usually run the red, leaving the left turners sitting there waiting for a break in traffic. I guess the culture of me first, rude assed, I don't give a shit about you has spread from the East Coast to the rest of the country causing us to come up with shit like this and New Jersey jug handle left turns.
                    Attached Files
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I really don't want to drive in New Jersey with that Jug Handle. You are taking your life in your hands as it makes you go the wrong way after you make the left turn.

Comment

• Ha! Not a good representation.

The actually work pretty well, the problem is that not all turns have them, so if you are not familiar with the intersection you can end up in the wrong lane. When you realize this and try to get over, the asshole New Jerseyians won't let you over so you have to drive past the turn and basically make a Michigan left hand turn...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Michigan lefts, suck.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• jug handle turns are weird..not sure what it does to even traffic flow...
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              Michigan lefts, suck.
                              not with a proper left turn lane.
                              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• anyone been to Mass? they have "round a bouts" I hate those things. South Bend, IN has them too.
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X