No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roundabouts are the BOMB once people know how to use them - nowadays I get annoyed when I have to be at an intersection with a light - I'm so spoiled. They have put them all over this town and it has cut commute times in half. But god help you if you are behind someone who doesn't understand how they work...
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• time for me to laugh at me - bought a case of beer from a grocery store in FL while we were at Disney and the day before we left went to return them. Not knowing where the bottle return area was at first glance, I asked a cashier whom was in the middle of a conversation with another employee where it was, kind of looked at me funny but points me to the customer service desk. Get there and ask about bottle return. Lady looks a me funny and asks "did I drink them" - I said yes. Then she asks why I am returning empty bottles - and what scam am I trying to pull? She actually almost calls a service manager......at which point I begin to understand that they don't recycle bottles in FL..no bottle deposit.

Once I explained it was all laughs.....embarrassingly so for my dumb ass.
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
        Roundabouts are the BOMB once people know how to use them - nowadays I get annoyed when I have to be at an intersection with a light - I'm so spoiled. They have put them all over this town and it has cut commute times in half. But god help you if you are behind someone who doesn't understand how they work...
        I agree. Roundabouts work once people quit bitching about them and learn how to use them. They really cut down on time waiting at lights.

The jug handle turn works basically the same as the Michigan turn. On busy roads there is light where the handle meets the road that you want to turn onto
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'd rather just bitch...
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
            time for me to laugh at me - bought a case of beer from a grocery store in FL while we were at Disney and the day before we left went to return them. Not knowing where the bottle return area was at first glance, I asked a cashier whom was in the middle of a conversation with another employee where it was, kind of looked at me funny but points me to the customer service desk. Get there and ask about bottle return. Lady looks a me funny and asks "did I drink them" - I said yes. Then she asks why I am returning empty bottles - and what scam am I trying to pull? She actually almost calls a service manager......at which point I begin to understand that they don't recycle bottles in FL..no bottle deposit.

Once I explained it was all laughs.....embarrassingly so for my dumb ass.
            Stoopid Yankee! ;)
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Funny stuff Kapture......., that "only 3 letters guy" is a real life Peter Griffin, only slimmer.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X