• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I'm confused, wasn't it before?
            http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Haha, that's pretty good, Essek.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                Deb is going to kick your ass.
                lol

I was thinking how that photo came to be...

My guess is the thought that the puppy is so cute, you could just eat him up!! And he is! Goldens are wonderful.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I know this is football related, but I thought of Pittman4two today and went and found this thread.

The guy was pure comedy gold. If you have a few minutes read through some of this thread starting at post #61

Great stuff!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I couldn't make it through post #61. It was making my head hurt.

I saw him play college ball back when he was in college and he was lights out
                    >_<

Comment

• It's worth the read. He gets a few people that think he is for real, especially Dallas fans that showed up. There is some funny, funny shit in that thread.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• what about this gem...

"I've been following football since back in '97 so I've seen talent when I've seen it."

Comment

• The guy was a hoot. Apparently he trolled about a half dozen different boards. I only saw him here...

Comment

• I loved when one of the Cowboy fans tried to give him shit for his (intentional) misspellings and Pittman came back and corrected his grammar. Ha!

Comment

• Ok, that's pretty darn funny.

Special Teams

1. Shawn Sushisam - K - he'll kick...that's it.

2. Mark McBriar - P - He's the punter. Take advantage of it.

Comment

• This one takes the cake.

The Lions will take it to you like a mad bully in a sandbox. Your eyes will be red like the morning sun. Your toes will feel like frostbite when it's not cold outside. Your ankles will be sore like you've been standing on a little rock for 8 hours straight and it's hot and your thirsty. Your nose will be broke like Rocky Balboa's was in that movie with Rocky. Your shoulders will ache from the constant pounding like an overweight giraffe. Your elbows will be scarred and bleeding like you've been wrestling with a wolverine on shag carpeting. Your mouth will feel dry because it will be dry.
                                Shame this guy didn't come back. I was wondering if he'd come clean at the end or not.

And Deb, you were a teacher?

Comment

Working...
                                X