No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Two little boys, ages 8 and 10, are excessively mischievous.

They are always getting into trouble and their parents know if any mischief occurs in their town, the two boys are probably involved.

The boys' mother heard that a preacher in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys The preacher agreed, but he asked to see them individually.

The mother sent the 8 year old in the morning, with the older boy to see the preacher in the afternoon. The preacher, a huge man with a deep booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Do you know where God is, son?"

The boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there wide-eyed with his mouth hanging open.
        So the preacher repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God?! Again, the boy made no attempt to answer. The preacher raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "WHERE is GOD?!"

The boy screamed & bolted from the room, ran directly home & dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him. When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?"

The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, "We are in BIG trouble this time!" "GOD is missing, and they think WE did it!
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• This series cracks me up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93aA6rAlUAo"]Convos With My 2-Year-Old - EPISODE 6 'The Pants' - YouTube[/ame]
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha!
            Attached Files
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Problem at Ace Hardware

There was a bit of confusion at Ace Hardware this morning.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gunpowder and bullets, the
              cashier said, "Strip down, facing me!"

Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about the gun registry
              people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking had finally subsided, I found out that she was
              referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere . They should make their instructions to
              us seniors a little clearer!
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• ROFL Tony

Comment

• LOL!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Absolutely superb,

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpq0SzaG_yo[/ame]
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Re: Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Classic!
                      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Comment

• LG hidden-camera prank ad for its Ultra HD TV goes viral [Video]

• Email

To promote its Ultra HD TVs, LG has uploaded a video to YouTube showing unsuspecting job seekers being pranked by the TVs crystal clear image.
                          By Salvador Rodriguez September 7, 2013, 9:00 a.m.

When it comes to selling TVs, LG isn't above scaring the bejesus out of you.
                          The electronics giant took to Chile recently to shoot a hidden-camera prank commercial, which can be seen above. In the ad, LG replaces the window in an office of a high-rise building with one of its Ultra HD TVs.
                          Ultra HD TVs, or 4K TVs as some call them, are supposed to offer a clearer image than any other types of TV currently on the market. The sets offer a resolution four times greater than that of regular HD TVs.

Ads by Google

PHOTOS: Biggest tech flops of 2013 -- so far
                          But showing off that kind of clarity in commercials can be tough, especially when the potential customer is watching the ad on an HD TV, their smartphone or a computer screen.
                          So instead, LG shows regular people reacting to the clarity.
                          In the ad, unsuspecting job seekers walk into the outfitted room for a job interview. They sit across from the fake window in front of an actor who is playing a potential employer. All the while, the Ultra HD TV window displays a city skyline.
                          But in the middle of the interview, a bright light starts to shine out of the top left corner of the TV, and, slowly, a meteor creeps into view.
                          The job seekers try to keep calm as long as possible, but eventually they all freak out. LG justifies their freak-outs by showing the meteor crash into the city and a huge dust cloud rush toward the building. This, of course, is all happening on a TV.
                          All in all, the hilarious prank makes for a great ad that has gone viral. The ad was uploaded Monday to YouTube and has nearly 5 million views as of Friday.
                          But this isn't the first time LG has taken to pranking to market its TVs. The South Korean company did so this year with an elevator prank video that also went viral.

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/J3XRq0wJcYE[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• hahaahahahahaahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X