Comment

• Great story.............
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• BRO!
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• He was on GMA this morning.

He does not interview well but, he is very spot on with answering questions.

My favorite quote after being asked by George S. how he thought they could conceal this for so long.

"Either I am that stupid, or they are that smart and good at it".

If I were George I would have told him that I sure didn't think he was stupid and in fact, he is a hero to America because of his good judgement.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• One of the best crime recreation animated videos I've seen in awhile.

Woman Wearing She-Hulk Makeup Wanted for 'Unprovoked Assault' on Teen

"This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE88upiaSyg"]Kiss Cam Breakup May 3, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• HA!!! Love that one! What a jackass!
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• here's a different version of KissCam. I think he winds up ok though
                  [ame]http://youtu.be/QTumEV_ZEnw[/ame]
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Set up. I think the first one may have been a set up, too, but it is not as obvious.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• hater

Comment

• How dare you insult the integrity of kiss cam!
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• He just wants to piss on anyone getting a laugh. Hater

Comment

• I'm not insulting the integrity of Kiss Cam. I am insulting the integrity of those two videos ;)
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In the second one they aren't even good actors.

Weak.

Comment

• I love seeing hypocrites get served.

Comment

Working...
                                X