No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 incredibly unfortunate headline and photo juxtapositions.

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Last edited by Tony G; March 14, 2012, 08:33 AM.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I get the feeling Margaret knew exactly what it all meant...., she was winding all the others up. Funny though.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I got out of class one night and the car next to my driver's side had parked so close to my car I had about a foot of space to get into the car. Now those of you that know me are aware that I am not the slimmest of individuals out there, and after finally making it into my car, I was just plain pissed off. I backed out, and was about to leave, and told myself "OH HELL NO". I grabbed a sheet of paper, wrote "LEARN TO PARK ASSHOLE" and put it on their windshield and left. it was cathartic.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• What was Gonz's response?
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                  What was Gonz's response?
                  I learned long ago to park as far away from the crowds as possible and to actually walk a little bit instead of crow bar myself into a spot to save a 50' walk.

Those that park next to me like that find a welcome home gift on their windshield or passenger window. A gift that would make a gift from a bird seem pleasant in most cases.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I park and walk as well. It's really STUPID of these people to drive around looking for a spot 10 spaces closer. Park in the first spot available and get out and walk the extra 100 yards. I beat these dumb asses in the store everytime and it's not even close. Hell some of them are still driving around when I come out. :-)
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• ...true story.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                        I got out of class one night and the car next to my driver's side had parked so close to my car I had about a foot of space to get into the car. Now those of you that know me are aware that I am not the slimmest of individuals out there, and after finally making it into my car, I was just plain pissed off. I backed out, and was about to leave, and told myself "OH HELL NO". I grabbed a sheet of paper, wrote "LEARN TO PARK ASSHOLE" and put it on their windshield and left. it was cathartic.
                        I hate that shit also.

That has happened to me twice and for those who know me, well rounded Marko can shapeshift and make it into some small openings. (I am not going into the reason why other than growing up in a large family, with little space, teaches one how to make due with the space that is alloted to you)

With that said, the second time it happened, I worked my way back out of the car, removed the windshield wiper from the passenger side (assuming the asshole driver never looks there anyway) and deposited it on the ground right by the front tire.

If they drove away not noticing they had lost a wiper, I am guessing they did next time they turned it on.

If they did notice it (which I doubt) they could be pretty sure who did it.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• makes note: don't get maltus mad.
                          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                            makes note: don't get maltus mad.
                            :-D
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Makes note: Get Maltus mad and make it point to Coop.:D

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                I hate that shit also.

That has happened to me twice and for those who know me, well rounded Marko can shapeshift and make it into some small openings. (I am not going into the reason why other than growing up in a large family, with little space, teaches one how to make due with the space that is alloted to you)

With that said, the second time it happened, I worked my way back out of the car, removed the windshield wiper from the passenger side (assuming the asshole driver never looks there anyway) and deposited it on the ground right by the front tire.

If they drove away not noticing they had lost a wiper, I am guessing they did next time they turned it on.

If they did notice it (which I doubt) they could be pretty sure who did it.
                                If you ever require the services of Big Marko, he will be there in a blink of an eye buddy. Fuck the wiper...., he'd lift the entire car and hide it, then eat fudge donuts to celebrate.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X