No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Islair may have posted that in another thread already, Panoptes......, but fk it, I'll watch it again....., its quality.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• How did they keep a staright face filming the Big Lebowski?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        I think Islair may have posted that in another thread already, Panoptes......, but fk it, I'll watch it again....., its quality.
        Ha

Just a quick scroll doen this page too.

Sorry ISLAIR.

It is worth a second peek though.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• No problems.....I was going to bust your balls about it.....but Marko is quick on the draw.
          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
            No problems.....I was going to bust your balls about it.....but Marko is quick on the draw.
            That's what his wife says.......

Comment

• Damn it. Has my wife joined this forum using an obscure name and giving away my shortcomings (or quickcomings) in the bedroom?

No?

Oh well....... Forget I said that above.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• This is actually real. Really.

It does really sum up how they've handled things there though.

Fukushima Industries unveils new mascot with an unfortunate name

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^ is funny as shit!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          This is actually real. Really.

It does really sum up how they've handled things there though.

Fukushima Industries unveils new mascot with an unfortunate name

Love the characters they come up with in Japan. I remember seeing a sign in Okinawa with what seemed to be an ashtray with giant hands saying "welcome to Okinawa, have a nice time anyway."
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Just when you thought it could never happen to you .................

AE & I were on our way back from Milwaukee yesterday, when Northernstar called and said there was a report on the TV news about a police standoff on the street my daughter lives on. Guy with a gun, thirty odd six, threatening suicide, had 6 month old baby twins ( his grandsons) in the house, police and swat team everywhere. After several frantic phone calls, none of which were answered, I was beside myself with fear that this guy could be my son-in-law. And it was.

Totally went off the deep end. He texted me and before long AE & I were involved with the officer in charge of negotiations. Seems like I was the only one he wanted to make contact with. Spent 5 hours at the Appleton PD. Long night, but ended without anyone getting hurt.

WLUK FOX 11 is your source for Balanced News and Severe Weather Coverage for Appleton, Shawano, Sturgeon Bay, Kewaunee, Two Rivers, New London, Bonduel, Pulaski, Suamico, Menasha, Neenah, Shiocton, Ashwaubenon, Algoma, Mishicot and Wrightstown.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Holy shit, Sharkbait. I'm glad it all ended with no one getting hurt. You can now add negotiator to your list of job experience.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hey, LFIJ......, Fukuppy really loves himself eh?
                                Quote: Fukuppy says: “I fly around on my awesome wings, patrolling supermarket showcases and kitchen refrigerators. (End quote)

Awesome wings? Put that attitude in our every day lives......,

"Hello there, dear, is it ok if I go upstairs using my awesome legs and bleed your radiators?"

Comment

Working...
                                X