No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Fancy Dress Ideas

A few more are here http://underdesign.wordpress.com/201...f-inspiration/

These seems a good idea

AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• This one is for you BIM
          Attached Files
          My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
            This one is for you BIM
            Ha! I saved it to my inventory. Thanks!

Comment

• LOL what?!
              Jar-Jar Binks Dies In A Deleted 'Star Wars' Clip
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm not really that fussed about Star Wars but my kids were, so I had to take them to the cinema to see the confusing as fk parts 1, 2 and 3......., and I can honestly say, Jar Jar Binks was the only Star Wars character to annoy the feckin tits off me.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  I'm not really that fussed about Star Wars but my kids were, so I had to take them to the cinema to see the confusing as fk parts 1, 2 and 3......., and I can honestly say, Jar Jar Binks was the only Star Wars character to annoy the feckin tits off me.
                  mee-sa think-sa you notta getta hee-sa character
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Mee-sa stuff-sa face with-a chilli cheese-sa dorito-sa and ah popcorn-ah, fuck-sa the shitty starsa wars-sa!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Mee-sa stuff-sa face with-a chilli cheese-sa dorito-sa and ah popcorn-ah, fuck-sa the shitty starsa wars-sa!
                      Cheer-sa thata.

I was 10 when Star Wars first came out and I could NEVER get into it while everyone else was amazed. I found it hokey as shit looking. Turns out the maker thought so too because years later he went back and redid it with newer tech.

I was well into my 30's before watching an entire episode and I still can't stand it or understand the pedestal so many people put it on.

To each his own but in my own, there is no Star Wars or Beatles or Apple products or Twitter or whatever else is "in" with the sheeple.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Star Wars kicks ass......Jar Jar Binks? Not so much.
                        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I guess it depends on what you are looking for in a kids entertainment movie.

I have a lot of experience in taking the kids to the movies. Even though I proclaim not to be a movie goer, that is because I do not go out to see the next movie that came out. I have however, taken kids to many a movie.

I became somewhat of an expert on kids movies as I had a child under the age of 18 in my presence for 33 years.

There is a big difference between taking a 14-15-16 yr old child to a movie or a 7-8-9 year old.

We did the movie things after they were 6 but not after 13 unless they asked to go to the show.

I welcomed Star Wars as the first one came out a year after my eldest was born and did not have to go see one until the third one came out.

After seeing the third, I had to see the first and second just to see what I missed but, I welcomed a movie that I did not fall asleep on within the first 20 minutes.

I have a poster of Jar Jar Binks and it hung on my bedroom door for many years when the kids appreciated it. I had to take it down because when they aged, they thought I was a dork for having a Star Wars character in my personal living space. (Note: It was not what they thought that made me take it down but rather, the tattered poster went into retirement in my most memorable box of personal goods.)
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• A poster of Binks, MM? Why not of Leia whilst sitting in front of Pizza The Hutt?

Comment

A poster of Binks, MM? Why not of Leia whilst sitting in front of Pizza The Hutt?
                                Because we witnessed #3 first and he stood out as a real character. I had read enough about Luke and Yoda wanted to embrace a new character.

I did however, wear out a VCR tape on the episode you are talking about. (and I am not going to explain how.;-))
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X