No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It tells me how incompetent WCF Sr. was as the Owner of the Detroit Lions: you have 4 future NFL Head Coaches on Rick Forzano's staff, including probable Hall Of Fame coach Bill Belichick, but never got around to hiring any of them as Head Coach of the Lions.
    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• That's not how we do things around here.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
        It tells me how incompetent WCF Sr. was as the Owner of the Detroit Lions: you have 4 future NFL Head Coaches on Rick Forzano's staff, including probable Hall Of Fame coach Bill Belichick, but never got around to hiring any of them as Head Coach of the Lions.
        Dude Belichick went on to coach Cleveland for 5 year compiling a record of 36-44. If Detroit ow;d have hired Belichick after his stint in Cleveland, the fan uproar would have been deafening. Belichick in nothing (as is every coach to come out of NE in recent history) without Brady.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Marty Mornhinweg - C -

Marty Mornhinweg will not return to the Ravens' coaching staff in 2019.

This was expected after the Ravens announced that Greg Roman would replace Mornhinweg as the team's offensive coordinator. Baltimore was hoping to retain Mornhinweg in a different role, but apparently he wasn't interested in a demotion. "We tried to keep Marty, but he has decided to move on and I respect that," said coach John Harbaugh. Mornhinweg had been with the Ravens since 2015.

Related: Ravens

Source: Jamison Hensley on Twitter Jan 11 - 4:01 PM

*Your Harley is waiting out front. Get to steppin schmuck.

Comment

• A lot of Cowboys fans want Scott Linehan fired after last nights game. Trending a Twitter a bit.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Larry Warfordsmell that vulnerabilityNew Orleans Times-Picayune
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Caldwell is back in the league as an assistant coach in Miami
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Caldwell and Rudock:

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• CtTLosTWcAAX-yA.jpg
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                        Caldwell and Rudock:

WELL DONE SIR

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                          I got the job? Alright! Can't you tell I'm super happy?

Comment

• jim-caldwell-69260e250e55091e.jpg
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              I got the job? Alright! Can't you tell I'm super happy?
                              Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              Maybe. Maybe not. Who's to say?

Comment

• Cardinals interviewing Jim Bob Cooter

Posted by Darin Gantt on January 15, 2019, 12:03 PM EST
                                Getty Images

New Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury is going deep in his search for a new offensive coordinator.

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com, the Cardinals are talking to former Lions offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter today for their vacancy.

Cooter was fired by Matt Patricia after a year in which most of his skill position players were either hurt or traded, but he had previously done some solid work with Matthew Stafford

Comment

Working...
                                X