• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One from each team...
    Eagles release veterans Orlando Scandrick and Akeem Spence
    Oct
    10/22/2019 6:44:30 AM
    The Eagles on Monday released two more veteran defensive players who had been playing major roles, Dave Zangaro of NBC Sports PhiladelphiaDon't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Eagles cut Akeem Spence

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 21, 2019, 5:59 PM EDT

Getty Images

Philadelphia defensive tackle Akeem Spencereleased as well
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• C.J. Anderson works out for Raiders

Posted by Charean Williams on October 21, 2019, 5:41 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Raiders worked out free agent running back C.J. Anderson, Field Yates of ESPN reports.

Oakland recently worked out LeGarrette Blount and Bo Scarbrough as they kick the tires on available backs.

Anderson, who is from Oakland, played two games with the Raiders last season.

Anderson, 28, lost his job with the Lions last month. He gained 43 yards on 16 carries in his two games with Detroit.

He has worked out with the Texans since.

In seven seasons, Anderson has 3,497 rushing yards and 22 touchdowns, while catching 108 passes for 900 yards and five touchdowns.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Growing up, Eric Ebron always dreamed of becoming a firefighter. The Colts tight end shares his passion helping others as he takes his post-football plans for a test drive.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Zack Zenner back on the unemployment line.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• You live in Carmel, huh? I lived in Nora for about three years. I'd take the Monon Greenway through Carmel back when I could still bike with regularity.

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                Zack Zenner back on the unemployment line.
                Trade our fifth rounder to the unemployment line!!!!!!

Brilliant move Bobby Quin!!!!!
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Lions deal Quandre Diggs to Seattle
                  Oct
                  10/22/2019 5:04:22 PM
                  The Detroit Lions traded starting safety Quandre Diggs and a 2021 seventh-round pick to the Seattle Seahawks for a 2020 fifth-round pick on Tuesday, Michael Rothstein of ESPN reports.

Diggs had been a starter for the Lions since 2017 at slot cornerback and safety. Over the past two seasons he had become one of Detroit's most reliable players in the secondary, along with Pro Bowl cornerback Darius Slay.

Diggs, 26, was a Pro Bowl alternate last year after a 78-tackle, three-interception season with eight passes defended. This season, he missed one game and part of another due to a hamstring injury, but had been on the field for a high percentage of snaps otherwise.

He wasn't playing as well as he did in 2018, but still had 20 tackles through five games for the Lions.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Comment

• Life can be good once you get off the Lions squad.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The Lions need to look at Bo Scarbrough
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                        Zack Zenner back on the unemployment line.
                        That can't be. He's such a great player according to his cult.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

You live in Carmel, huh? I lived in Nora for about three years. I'd take the Monon Greenway through Carmel back when I could still bike with regularity.
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

That can't be. He's such a great player according to his cult.
                            Come on Future, he's the "great white hope"!

Comment

• Yeah... WAY back in like 2003-2005, back when the AP had offices in Indy (I have no idea if they still do or not). It's been a hot minute since I've been in that area.

Comment

• QUANDRE DIGGS, DB, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS Seahawks S Quandre Diggs (hamstring) is doubtful for Week 9 against the Bucs.

This isn't a surprise after Diggs didn't practice all week. Diggs has yet to play since getting traded from Detroit. He's not a lock to return in Week 10.

Nov 1, 2019, 5:46 PM ET

Comment

Working...
                                X