X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
      Yup. Someone who I've met. Who bought me a beer once. Not disciplined enough to be a great player, but he was a good dude.
      That is all damn sad stuff. Nice about the valet. Definitely no AB.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Probably the cause

Comment

• a sad new story on him 2 years ago

Last edited by -Deborah-; November 11, 2019, 07:00 PM. Reason: Fixed video link.
          Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• The local news here said that he was told a month ago he would die if he did not get a liver transplant. But I do not know anything more. Very sad, I hope he's finally at peace.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
              a sad new story on him 2 years ago

Ugh, that was sad indeed. I don't know if that was his normal speaking voice but he sounded under the influence of something there.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Well, that tugged on the old heart strings. Fuck, that was sad. Way too young to go.

RIP, Charles.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The article I just read ended with "he is survived by his eight children."

Damn, son...
                  The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

That is all damn sad stuff. Nice about the valet. Definitely no AB.
                    He was cool. Didn't know me really from Adam. I know all the Flintstones and as I were shaking hands with them he just bought me a beer,
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                      The article I just read ended with "he is survived by his eight children."

Damn, son...
                      Wow. He been busy
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...game-vs-49ers/

Too bad we don't have someone like this playing safety for us.

Mitchell Trubisky in a loss to the Bears on Sunday. They could have used a player like Diggs.

Comment

• It's not like he didn't have a chance in Detroit. Glad the change of scenery is working for him.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The reality is he actually had a shit game with only 2 tackles and he only got his interception off a tip on a play he was 6 yards out of position badly beaten.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                              The reality is he actually had a shit game with only 2 tackles and he only got his interception off a tip on a play he was 6 yards out of position badly beaten.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                                Anyone hear how he died? I read he passed overnight so I assume quietly in his sleep. But at 38?
                                Liver

Comment

Working...
                                X