No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts let Eric Ebron go because they felt like he 'quit on them' in 2019, per report

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
      Colts let Eric Ebron go because they felt like he 'quit on them' in 2019, per report

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...2o7S42NB-jJThw
      Shocker.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yeah. It's kind of an old story. After he shut himself down last year it came out shortly after that they weren't going to resign him.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• And now you go to the Steelers forums and they are all happy they got Ebron. Just like the Colts fans were.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• haha -- I'm sure he'll do some good things for them. And then break their hearts when it matters.

Rinse and repeat.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• MIKE DANIELSDL, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
              CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Ravens have been in talks with free agent DT Mike Daniels.

Daniels was limited to nine games (two starts) with the Lions before landing on IR last year. He was one of the best run stoppers in the league in 2017 but injuries have derailed him the past two seasons. It's possible the Ravens' Derek Wolfe signing impacts their Daniels interest. 30-year-old Daniels is likely headed for a prove-it deal.

RELATED:
              SOURCE: Jason LaCanfora on Twitter
              Mar 29, 2020, 8:51 AM
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Posted by Josh Alper on April 1, 2020, 1:01 PM EDT

Getty Images

One of Steelers quarterback Ben RoethlisbergerEric Ebronthat safety blanket

Comment

• J.D. McKissic will get chances in passing game

Posted by Charean Williams on April 1, 2020, 4:05 PM EDT

Getty Images

J.D. McKissic has 70 catches in his four-year career. Christian McCaffrey

Comment

• Ezekiel Ansah still unsigned and the Lions shouldn't bite

Comment

• Comment

• Darius Slay on following top WR: I want the game on me

Posted by Josh Alper on April 2, 2020, 3:23 PM EDT

Getty Images

Cornerback Darius Slay

Comment

• It's too bad Ziggy could just never stay healthy. Good dude, great story. Really good player when he was right.

Comment

• On McKissic, I liked what he brought as role player last year. But Ty Johnson hopefully takes those snaps. Or you can look for a similar receiver/scat back type in the draft, there's a bunch of those types in the middle rounds.

Comment

• I like that LSU back. He reminds me of MJD. Quick (but not fast) and hard to bring down.

Comment

• I do like CEH, great feet, great pass catcher, and he has got that short area explosive ability. There are good backs in this draft. I just don't know that the Lions can afford to take one until later unless they get those trade back picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X