No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not happy about seeing Slay go but, glad they didn't let him walk away for a compensatory pick.

For those who believed there was no tude and Slay staying and contributing was a possibility, check this out.

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He is right about not respecting Patricia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Not happy about seeing Slay go but, glad they didn't let him walk away for a compensatory pick.

For those who believed there was no tude and Slay staying and contributing was a possibility, check this out.

https://971theticket.radio.com/artic...-matt-patricia
        He had a right to have a"tude." You would too if your HC told you you were "sucking d!cks":

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2020/03/19/detroit-lions-darius-slay-matt-patricia/2881160001/

"He told me in front of the whole team, in the team meeting room, showed clips of me in practice getting a ball caught on me or so in practice," Slay said. "I posted a picture (of a wide receiver on social media), and he told me, ."

"Your first impression always your best impression," Slay said. "."
        ."
        So what exactly is your point MM?
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Actually, Slay showed a shit ton of leadership sucking it up and making it work with Patricia in year 2. I'll give Patricia credit on that front well, as it seems they found a way to work professionally through it last season despite the lack of a personal relationship.

I haven't seen one report of Slay being any sort of a problem within the locker room and with other players.

But, no surprise that Marko is jumping at the opportunity to scold another millionaire for not shutting up and doing what he's told.

Comment

• Steelers signing TE Eric Ebron to two-year contract

?http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...contract??????
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

He had a right to have a"tude." You would too if your HC told you you were "sucking d!cks":

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2020/03/19/detroit-lions-darius-slay-matt-patricia/2881160001/

So what exactly is your point MM?
              My point was that anyone that thought that by giving Slay the contract he wanted that things would then be sunshine and rainbows were mistaken.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I didn't think it would be possible for a new coach to make me want Jim Caldwell back.
                Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                  I didn't think it would be possible for a new coach to make me want Jim Caldwell back.
                  I still don't. I'd take Schwartz tho
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

My point was that anyone that thought that by giving Slay the contract he wanted that things would then be sunshine and rainbows were mistaken.
                    There is no sunshine and rainbows with Quintricia in charge.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Good for you Devon

Posted by Josh Alper on March 24, 2020, 7:28 AM EDT

Getty Images

Linebacker Devon Kennardis really cool

Comment

• 49ers reach one-year deal with Kerry Hyder

Posted by Charean Williams on March 23, 2020, 7:38 PM EDT

Getty Images

The 49ers have reached agreement with defensive lineman Kerry Hyder

Comment

• Graham Glasgow looking forward to learning from Mike Munchak

Posted by Josh Alper on March 25, 2020, 7:56 AM EDT

Getty Images

The Broncos made Graham GlasgowDenver Postthe best player

Comment

• Broncos sign punter Sam Martin

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 24, 2020, 7:08 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Broncos are putting some money into the punter position.

Denver has agreed to a three-year, $7.05 million contract with former Lions punter Sam Martin, Mike Garafolo of NFL Network reports.

Martin has been a solid punter in Detroit for the last seven seasons, while the Broncos have been looking for some stability at the position in recent years.

Last year Martin had a net average of 41.8 yards per punt, with 31 punts inside the 20-yard line and seven touchbacks.

Comment

• Bengals sign Josh Bynes

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 24, 2020, 6:48 PM EDT

Getty Images

Josh Bynes

Comment

• Anthony Zettel signs with Vikings

Posted by Josh Alper on March 25, 2020, 1:57 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Vikings made an addition to their offense on Wednesday by signing wide receiver Tajae Sharpe and they announced an addition to their defense as well.

The Vikings announced that they have signed defensive end Anthony Zettel. No terms of the deal were announced.

Zettel was a Lions sixth-round pick in 2016 and he has played in 49 games for the Lions, Browns, Bengals and 49ers. He saw action with the last two of those teams during the 2019 season. He appeared in four games for the Bengals before joining the Niners late in the regular season. He played one game for them in December and appeared in all three of their postseason contests.

Zettel had 7.5 sacks in his first two seasons, but has not recorded any in the last two years.

Comment

Working...
                                X